• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things I have learnt since joining CUK 10 years ago today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Another year, another divorce. Still nothing learned.
    FTFY

Comment

11 years - definitely ir35 caught. Have you considered banning yourself for a few weeks, or at least post crap onto other sites as well as this one, so you don't have 20% of the letters on your keyboard taken off of you? Purely for tax reasons y'know

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
        11 years - definitely ir35 caught. Have you considered banning yourself for a few weeks
        Moi? Get banned? Mr NiceAndAmicable? I wouldn't even know where to begin. What would be the best way?

Comment

Moi? Get banned? Mr NiceAndAmicable? I wouldn't even know where to begin. What would be the best way?
          Get Special Branch round Admin's house at 5 a.m. is your usual way.

Comment

Think someone on here proved that the average math ability of a CUK poster is less than that of a ten year old, all you need to know really
            Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Things I have learnt since joining CUK 10 years ago today

Comment

Working...
              X