• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It was
    It's an interesting theory. The apologetic pissy pants last email could lead us to Suity. Also the almost encyclopaedic knowledge of Mrs Suitys asshole which was so prevalent in his numerous reps, coupled with the liberal sprinklings of FOAD do point to Suity.

Frankly I think it's our new mod WTFH. He seems pretty ******* deluded. But is he also Suity???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Frankly I think it's our new mod WTFH. He seems pretty ******* deluded. But is he also Suity???
      So, if the description is "Fat", "Lazy" and "Deluded", there's someone on here who fits those words way better than me.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        So, if the description is "Fat", "Lazy" and "Deluded", there's someone on here who fits those words way better than me.
        I see what you're trying to do there. Let me, replace deluded with useless.

I'll get your cap.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          It's an interesting theory. The apologetic pissy pants last email could lead us to Suity. Also the almost encyclopaedic knowledge of Mrs Suitys asshole which was so prevalent in his numerous reps, coupled with the liberal sprinklings of FOAD do point to Suity.

I don't think it's Suity or WTFH actually.
          I believe, like Stek, that it's the deep Yorkshire knowledge that's key.

So..
          NLUK
          Barry
          Simon Mac (did he protest too much)
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Can I play, or is it cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Can I play, or is it cheating?
              Sure, your throw
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Sure, your throw

SAPABAPLeeds

(a guess only )

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  I don't think it's Suity or WTFH actually.
                  I believe, like Stek, that it's the deep Yorkshire knowledge that's key.
                  Yes, but who would own up to having that, however anonymously?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Yes, but who would own up to having that, however anonymously?
                    Well, we obviously have a few on here that do not know the concept of shame
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Yorkshire, computing, sex, always on the move: UK IT consultant subject to insane sex ban order mounts legal challenge • The Register
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X