• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Thanks. I was looking for one of those.

Comment

The morning after..

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        I have a spine, and so, thankfully, do the majority of my fellow countrymen and women who voted during the referendum...
        FTFY
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Same here in Denmark, they just think we are arrogant Brits clinging on to our Imperialistic past thinking we'll rule the World again when freed from a relatively inexpensive free trade area...
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Tony Blair suggests a second referendum to reverse Brexit 'catastrophe', as he calls on Remainers to moblise

Go Tony Go Tony!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hasn't he got some Iraqi civilians to bomb or something?

Comment

I heard the interview. A bit dumb if you ask me.

Firstly you don't go into a negotiation saying : "If we don't get what we like then we might vote to stay" .... because obviously you're negotiation position is completely shot before you've started. Why would anyone give any ground if they don't believe you'll follow through?

Secondly .... and more importantly. Once Article 50 is invoked it starts a 2 year count-down. From that point on it's up to the remaining EU countries whether you remain in or not. There is no : "Change your mind at the last minute and remain in" option.

Comment

What a clown. Is there peace in the Middle East at the moment? No. Perhaps he should concentrate on what he should be doing rather than trying to undermine a democratic process that has taken place.

When does his war crimes trial start?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The man is a complete tool. He promised a referendum prior to Lisbon and reneged.

Still, I imagine having him back on TV would convince many moaners to vote Leave.

Comment

Blair is partly responsible for Brexit by eagerly letting in migrants on favourable terms
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X