• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sadiq Khan, you naive fool

    Yes, the country voted for Brexit. And of course, that means we’ll be leaving the European Union.
    Finally got it, have we. Clever boy!

    But that doesn’t mean unnecessary economic self-sabotage.
    It kind of does, Sadiq.

    The government doesn’t have a mandate to jeopardise our economy or the prosperity of millions of people in London and across the country.
    Yes it does - that's democracy. Suck it up!

    1 out of 3. Must try harder. See me afterwards.

    Stick to the day job of talking the economy up.

    Comment


      Indeed:

      The long held view that the Tory party is good at managing
      the economy is a myth.

      Time for something new that will really keep manufacturing jobs
      and valuable British owned companies in this country .

      Germany and France are doing it. Why can't we?

      Tory Brexit mad economics =
      sell off British owned valuable companies to foreigners
      and then use British taxpayer subsidies to keep them here
      and therefore reducing the tax they pay.

      Rolls-Royce, Mini, Jaguar Land Rover......
      (all famous around the world for being "British")

      Yep owned by the Germans(BMW) and Indians(Tata motors).

      The Indians came in and completely transformed Jaguar Land Rover
      and I bet our stupid Tory Brexit government will be running around
      with a blank cheque begging them to stay.

      Only recently they allowed ARM Holdings, a valuable British owned
      company which holds the intellectual properties of most microcontrollers
      running our gadgets around the world to be sold.
      (A strategic blunder in my view as China will never allow it).
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

      Comment


        Ouch - I guess Wrexiters will not mind coughing up the extra cash.

        "Its Mac Pro desktop computer - last updated in December 2013 - now costs £2,999, up from £2,499."

        Apple raises computer prices in UK - BBC News
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

        Comment


          Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Just because I despise the war criminal, doesn't mean I suddenly want to screw up the UK.

          You seem happy enough being in bed with the BNP and SWP in the Leave camp.
          I normally read your attempts at humour with (very) mild amusement.

          With this comment you've clearly run out of even semi-sensible argument and have resorted to just being a dick.

          Comment


            Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            The man is a complete tool. He promised a referendum prior to Lisbon and reneged.

            Still, I imagine having him back on TV would convince many moaners to vote Leave.
            Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Just because I despise the war criminal, doesn't mean I suddenly want to screw up the UK.

            You seem happy enough being in bed with the BNP and SWP in the Leave camp.
            Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            I normally read your attempts at humour with (very) mild amusement.

            With this comment you've clearly run out of even semi-sensible argument and have resorted to just being a dick.
            Well aren't you a little cross-patch on a Friday afternoon?

            You seem to think that Blair's association with Remain will put Remainers off Remain, but you can't apply the same logic to the BNP and SWP's association with Leave.

            Now give me a hug, you daft bugger. I'm off to enjoy my weekend with a trip over the border to prop up the UK economy with my strong currency, You should thank me!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I'm off to enjoy my weekend with a trip over the border to prop up the UK economy with my strong currency, You should thank me!
              Don't they have Buckfast in Eire then?

              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

              Comment


                Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Well aren't you a little cross-patch on a Friday afternoon?

                You seem to think that Blair's association with Remain will put Remainers off Remain, but you can't apply the same logic to the BNP and SWP's association with Leave.

                Now give me a hug, you daft bugger. I'm off to enjoy my weekend with a trip over the border to prop up the UK economy with my strong currency, You should thank me!
                Wanting to have the final say in your country's laws doesn't make you racist. Not me at least.


                "Now give me a hug, you daft bugger. I'm off to enjoy my weekend with a trip over the border to prop up the UK economy with my strong currency, You should thank me!"

                Mildly amusing. Assuming you get through our new border patrols.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                  Wanting to have the final say in your country's laws doesn't make you racist. Not me at least.


                  "Now give me a hug, you daft bugger. I'm off to enjoy my weekend with a trip over the border to prop up the UK economy with my strong currency, You should thank me!"

                  Mildly amusing. Assuming you get through our new border patrols.

                  Show them a one Euro coin and they beg like little doggies.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Don't they have Buckfast in Eire then?

                    Not with your arse blockading the road from the Abbey.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Not with your arse blockading the road from the Abbey.
                      I see. So you are just nipping back over the border to get your gurning filters degaussed on the National Health then?
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X