• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will win strictly now though?
    I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Bremoan
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Wrexiter
        FTFY
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I was wondering if Brexit is actually being stage managed by the press? Apart from the FUD spread by the Daily ****wit titled newspapers there's the slight matter of Queen May having a private meeting with Murdoch while she was in New York although she has often harped on about keeping the press away and now there's Gove. Not only was he a columnist for Murdoch's stable of corrupt media outlets before Brexit, but left, he seems to have rejoined them (and his wife writes for the Daily Sieg Heil.) Its interesting how an Australian media mogul can run the country (inlcuding Bliar's term) and everyone, apart from Liverpudlians accept it...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oh bugger, Tesco's is bollocksed now: https://www.ft.com/content/58560c1e-...d%2F%2Fproduct

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is like Marmite

Major brands axed from Tesco shelves after row with supplier Unilever which demanded a 10 per cent price rise because of falling pound | Daily Mail Online

Persil, Marmite and Flora are among the products which customers will struggle to buy as a result of the dispute
              My god, if I'd known my days as a brand whore were over, i'd have voted Bremain. What have we done! No more expensive brand products!
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

But there is no alternative to Marmite. Nothing else meets the mark. Don't give tulip about the other two but if I can't get any Marmite there's going to be trouble.

Comment

I wonder if manufacturing of HP sauce will come back to the UK.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

How can anyone who likes Marmite be an administrator?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      I wonder if manufacturing of HP sauce will come back to the UK.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X