• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

The old man used to have one of those. Can't remember if that one's an Ambassador or a Princess.

Great cars as long as you didn't mind a bit of rust. But then they all rusted in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      Nissan wants guarantee of Brexit compensation before investing in Sunderland plant - Sunderland Echo
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You can't have you cake and eat Oliver Letwin.

Comment

The old man used to have one of those. Can't remember if that one's an Ambassador or a Princess.

Great cars as long as you didn't mind a bit of rust. But then they all rusted in those days.
          The legendary John Shuttleworth, aka Jilted John in a previous life...

Austin Ambassador Y Reg....

My Austin Ambassador Y reg, Y reg, Yreg
          My Austin Ambassador Y reg is a car that I revere
          My Austin Ambassador Y reg, Y reg, Y reg
          Don’t keep asking me why, Reg
          It just happens to be that year

Now you may covet a Clio
          Or a Mondeo
          Marvel at the Montego
          Fine but not me, no

Now you may be utterly sold on
          Your Peugeot, your Proton
          Your Mitsubishi Shogun
          But I’ll always dote on

My Austin Ambassador Y reg, Y reg, Y reg etc.

I’d even say no ter
          A Rolls with a chauffeur
          A brand new Toyota
          A Skoda? Give over!

I’ve got an Austin Ambassador Y reg, Y reg, Y reg
          Don’t keep asking me why, Reg
          It just happens to be that year

Comment

Well seeing as that pic says Princess on the grill...

My dad had one as well. Quite a looker in its day, well you'd have to consider the alternatives around at that time to appreciate it! It replaced his Maxi...
            I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by ClothCap View Post

My dad had one as well. Quite a looker in its day, well you'd have to consider the alternatives around at that time to appreciate it! It replaced his Maxi...
              My mate loved the royals always wanted to shag a princess. He burnt his bits on the exhaust.

Remember there was the Fester & the Volvo with train tracks for a bumper.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nissan again?

Nissan, the Japanese carmaker, said yesterday that further investment in the UK depends on whether Britain joins the euro.
                Carlos Ghosn, chief executive, said the Sunderland plant, which produces the Micra and employs nearly 5,000 people, could suffer if Britain stays out of the single currency....

Nissan chief sounds warning over UK position on euro - Telegraph
                Nissan only went to Sunderland because Tony Blair bribed them to. they're on the lookout for another wedge of cash from the Government.

Comment

Originally posted by ClothCap View Post

Good spot. I'm looking at a small screen and need to visit spec savers (others are available ).

Comment

Back seat of a Princess was like a sofa. Massively comfortable.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      My mate loved the royals always wanted to shag a princess. He burnt his bits on the exhaust.

British Leyland was concerned about the Princess getting pregnant so they fitted her with a coil.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X