• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear, Wales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK smartarse, that £245m is per annum, so not even 1 weeks donation to the EU charity.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      The valleys have been declining for 20-30 years. EU money was only thing keeping it afloat.
      maybe its the kick in the arse it needs.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        maybe its the kick in the arse it needs.
        Dont get me wrong Im all for getting on your bike and getting work but what do you suggest?

The entire population of the valleys cant work in swansea, cardiff, or newport.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Dont get me wrong Im all for getting on your bike and getting work but what do you suggest?

Maybe they should consider emigrating, plenty of jobs available in the EU

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Maybe they should consider emigrating, plenty of jobs available in the EU
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

home based working & businesses?

Cycling further?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Be interested to see how many people who voted leave did so for the following reasons:-

1. Immigration will stop immediately and we'll eventually throw people out.
                2. All the money that goes to the EU will now go and save the NHS.

Im betting theres going to be a fair percentage. I also wonder how many people in Ebbw Vale who voted Leave actually realise what parts of their town were rebuilt using EU money?

I'm not totally surprised. The valleys is like a timewarp in terms of attitude - my own Dad is the same. And there are some VERY VERY small minded and stupid people who still live there (my own family included). They'd believe any crap someone in the street/friends tell them (as does my Dad).

(BTW - Im allowed to say this having been born and brought up there).

Comment

Be interested to see how many people who voted leave did so for the following reasons:-

Im betting theres going to be a fair percentage. I also wonder how many people in Ebbw Vale who voted Leave actually realise what parts of their town were rebuilt using EU money?

I'm not totally surprised. The valleys is like a timewarp in terms of attitude - my own Dad is the same. And there are some VERY VERY small minded and stupid people who still live there (my own family included). They'd believe any crap someone in the street/friends tell them (as does my Dad).

No you're not you don't know them all
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

TBH, any of us can complain on any of the world's most stupid people... not only by the ones born there

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                      No you're not you don't know them all
                      Spartie, I did say "SOME" and "A LOT" didnt I? :-)

You've got to admit its true though?

Comment

Working...
                      X