• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birstall MP attacked and killed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Kabab then?
    What's a kabab?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      What's a kabab?
      Norhten takl for a keabb.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Norhten takl for a keabb.
        ??? I think something between the chair and keyboard is broken.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

There is a nut loose in front of his keyboard.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            There is a nut loose in front of his keyboard.
            Given your banter I doubt yours are suitable torqued.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

i would have said between the seat base and waist line myself

Comment

Some nice Brexit nostalgia in this thread - anyone remember that?

Anyhow, it's polling day in Batley and Spen and it seems it's Labour verses an array of loonies. The Conservatives, Liberal Democrats, Greens and UKIP, all declined to field candidates.

The other candidates are:
                Richard Edmonds – National Front,
                David Furness – British National Party,
                Therese Hirst – English Democrats,
                Jack Buckby – ‘No to terrorism, yes to Britain’,
                Waqas Ali Khan – Independent,
                Garry Kitchin – Independent,
                ANTI Corbyn* – By-election Protest,
                Ankit Love – the One Love Party and
                Henry Edmund Burke Mayhew – Independent.

Originally posted by sun
                * - Another far-right candidate is Neil Humphrey of the English Independence Party. The pro-hanging former English Democrat member has changed his name by deed poll so he will appear on ballot papers as “ANTI Corbyn – By-election Protest”.

Comment

Just come out of the public gallery of court 8. Guilty on all four counts, and almost immediately given a whole life sentence by the judge.
                  His defence barrister asked the judge whether Thomas Mair could say a few sentences to the court, but the judge refused.
                  The right sentence in my view. Good riddance to bad rubbish..

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                    Just come out of the public gallery of court 8. Guilty on all four counts, and almost immediately given a whole life sentence by the judge.
                    His defence barrister asked the judge whether Thomas Mair could say a few sentences to the court, but the judge refused.
                    Donald Trump wants him as UK ambassador to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                      The fact he pleaded not guilty says it all really, throw away the key.

Comment

Working...
                      X