• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birstall MP attacked and killed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm not upset. But it's certainly descended to the bottom of the cesspit.
    That happened ages ago. You seem to have become upset when the conversation moved to Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You can't ask for a thread to be deleted because it upsets you.
      how about if it carries on like this it will be in the wail.

Its getting pretty vile.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

No. He's a nutter like most far right, mentally ill no doubt and you can bet the powers that be are attempting to push his character deep into that territory.
        Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          That happened ages ago. You seem to have become upset when the conversation moved to Scotland.
          Well that was a very nasty campaign as well.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You need to understand better.

I am the quintessential chip-on-the-shoulder tartan-clad anything-english-must-be-bad dewy-eyed braveheart-is-factual tiresome bigot
            ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm not upset. But it's certainly descended to the bottom of the cesspit.
              Granted it's gone off topic. But it's not a cesspit, we are merely calling you out for your utterly inconsistent views from your home on Germany...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Granted it's gone off topic. But it's not a cesspit, we are merely calling you out for your utterly inconsistent views from your home on Germany...
                Why does it matter where my home is? I'm exercising my right to 'freedom of movement' that allows me to work in any EU member country. My opinion is very valid.

Hoist the chip off your shoulder for goodness sake.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Why does it matter where my home is? I'm exercising my right to 'freedom of movement' that allows me to work in any EU member country. My opinion is very valid.

Hoist the chip off your shoulder for goodness sake.
                  Makes sense you are pro EU then. I've lived in other EU countries. I understand your position.

But sniping at us from a distance doesn't seem very sporting.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Makes sense you are pro EU then. I've lived in other EU countries. I understand your position.

But sniping at us from a distance doesn't seem very sporting.
                    Who is us? We are the same. There is no us and them whilst we're all from the same country. People whose opinions are otherwise only care to divide. Progress is not made via populist quick fixes.

I hope you accept the vote to remain gracefully when it comes.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Who is us? We are the same. There is no us and them whilst we're all from the same country. People whose opinions are otherwise only care to divide. Progress is not made via populist quick fixes.

I hope you accept the vote to remain gracefully when it comes.
                      Oh! I've just noticed your '45' disappeared from your avatar. Why did you change that?
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X