• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I don't hate you at all bee, but all the same it's a damned cheek that a Portugese woman should be allowed to vote in a _UK_ referendum!
    If that Portuguese woman is also a British citizen or an Irish or Commonwealth citizen resident in the UK, then of course she is allowed (terms and consitions apply). If not, she is not.

Comment

The moon is slowly moving away from the earth, which in turn will affect climate change too. But yeah, it's all man-made!
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

My work here is done.

B'sides, there's better sport to be had poking a stick into the DenierHive at Bishop Hill.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Another good reason to vote Remain.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            The moon is slowly moving away from the earth, which in turn will affect climate change too. But yeah, it's all man-made!
            Are you pro-Brexit?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Are you pro-Brexit?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I asked this of BB the other day but he couldn't see the connection. The obvious connection (if you look behind opposition to clean energy and look at climate change denial) is fruit-loopery. Every nutter in the country* seems to be pro-Brexit. Climate change deniers are nutters. BB is an interesting exception that proves the rule.

Example:

https://www.davidicke.com/article/36...iracy-taxpayer

https://www.davidicke.com/article/37...exit-the-movie

And just for fun: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_...oid_hypothesis
                I am with David Icke in that case
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  What's your view on sheeple, Dodgy?

Comment

Stop posting obsolete threads fat boy.

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

Comment

FTFTB...
                      Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      UNELECTED Civil servants then write policy reports on whether his ideas are feasible and if they are they get enforced. Though some will need bills or statutory instruments first.

Just for the Brexiters... Don't forget that the civil service run this country. They are unelected. If they say no, then things don't happen. If they say yes, things happen. You don't get to vote them in, you don't get to vote them out, they are not accountable for their actions.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X