• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    The poster of the migrants is harsh, but fair...
    No. It's racist and xenophobic and only appeals to very very stupid people, like yourself.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Farage and other Brexiters and nationalists are called racist more times than I've had hot dinners - It's getting rather boring now.
      The problem is that by crying wolf like this, should a powerful individual come along who really is racist, everyone will ignore the racism accusers, and foreigners/immigrants are going to get hurt.

Comment

Our Nige & his wallpaper

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        No. It's racist and xenophobic and only appeals to very very stupid people, like yourself.
        Explain why it is racist and xenophobic.

<mod snip - no need to reproduce the post>
        Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 16 June 2016, 17:26.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Explain why it is racist and xenophobic.
          Yep. Very very stupid.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Our Nige &amp;amp; his wallpaper

Yep. Very very stupid.
            Still waiting. For you to explain why...

Poster image reproduced to show it clearly and transparently without text being obscured.

<Mod snip - anyone want to read the full text can search for it>

Comment

<Mod snip - anyone want to read the full text can search for it>
              +1 for freedom of speech!

Comment

No. It's racist and xenophobic and only appeals to racist and xenophobic people
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                  FTFY
                  I am neither a racist or xenophobic, I am deeply concerned that unrestricted migration will lead to huge social and cultural unrest, and push our services to breaking point. Germany is going to learn this to their cost. Merkel was a fool to unconditionally open the door.

Comment

I am neither a racist or xenophobic, I am deeply concerned that unrestricted migration will lead to huge social and cultural unrest, and push our services to breaking point. Germany is going to learn this to their cost. Merkel was a fool to unconditionally open the door.
                    And you obviously live in an area of high immigration?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I could explain to you how none of the Syrian refugees are going to have any right to come to the UK (outside what we might volunteer to take). I could explain the schengen area and how it works to make the point that Merkel opening the door has no affect on us.

But you will ignore it all and this poster will still appeal to you.

So at the VERY best you are at least an idiot... but I fear you go beyond that...

Because if not, why ignore the facts ? Why does this appeal to you if you know it isn't an issue for us? It can only be something else at play or a failed brain...

Which is it ?

Failed brain or rampant racist ?

Comment

Working...
                      X