• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you lost a contract cos they didnt like your personality?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    What else do you have to do in an evening.
    How ridiculously blatantly do you need that one spelling out?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

My guess is that working away from home why not? What else do you have to do in an evening.
      There is a whole list of things that I will do in the evening before I effectively do 6 months work in 3 just because I am bored...

Comment

My guess is that working away from home why not? What else do you have to do in an evening.
        Let's see, gym, cinema, theatre, evening classes, plan B the list is endless...

Comment

Yeah cause only an eejit would put in longer unpiad hours for ClientCo when they are within walking distance from home
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Yeah cause only an eejit would put in longer unpiad hours for ClientCo when they are within walking distance from home
            How many renewals did you get? And exactly what margin was the agency making from you
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've ditched a contract or two because of someone else's personality. Either that or have a 'quiet' word in a server room.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

How many renewals did you get? And exactly what margin was the agency making from you
                Stuff the agent, I made more money than the client
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Academic institution. You probably didn't offer to sacrifice your first born to appease the gods of global warming, or something, and made then run for a nearby safe-space.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    How ridiculously blatantly do you need that one spelling out?
                    Crikey, and no-one bit...What a waste of a good afternoon's fishing...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AttentivIS View Post
                      I recently managed to do half a day at a academic institute before they decided they didnt like me and asked for a replacement.
                      Might have something to do with the fact you turned up. That's not considered normal practice in academic circles...

Comment

Working...
                      X