• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One thread to sum up Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

True

False, as I mentioned earlier. This army, would it be based in Brussels and have maybe 25+ member states? I wonder if such a thing exists today.

False. The "unelected" may come up with ideas, but they all have to be discussed and voted for by the democratically elected parliament.
    For someone whining about a lack of concrete evidence on the Brexit side, you seem pitifully eager to believe and dogmatically assert everything on the Remain side just because some EU functionary "said so" or because that's how things are now.

Your assumptions are built on sand.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      It's a conspiracy theory when there's no evidence of it being supported.

This is our one chance to unplug from the Matrix.
      Bravo, Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        The clear implication of the phrase "crazier Eurosceptics" is that the author assumes that all Eurosceptics are crazy but some are even crazier.

So much for the impartiality of this pretentiously and/or deceitfully named "rational Wiki".

At the end of the day, it is just some obsessively industrious guy's opinions on this that and the other, and he (or possibly she) is conceited enough to think they are all a collective corpus, and the very epitomy, of rationality.
        Plenty of other wingnuts share your critique of the site. And if you read the article you may understand that your inference is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Plenty of other wingnuts share your critique of the site. And if you read the article you may understand that your inference is incorrect.
          <patronising git alert> !!!!!!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            <patronising git alert> !!!!!!!
            Is that cretinspeak for clever clogs?

And

Comment

Is that cretinspeak for clever clogs?

And
              yep sounds totally normal and believable, I see why you align yourself with him!

a septic activist with an invisible friend.

Andrew Layton Schlafly is a conservative Christian activist, Harvard educated lawyer and a former electrical engineer. The son of John Fred Schlafly Jr. and well-known American conservative author and activist Phyllis Schlafly, founder of the Eagle Forum, Andrew Schlafly runs a homeschooling program in his home state of New Jersey, where he has taught at least 170 homeschooled teenagers since 2002.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                yep sounds totally normal and believable, I see why you align yourself with him!

a septic activist with an invisible friend.
                Tell us more about Andrew and his relationship with rationalwiki.

Comment

Tell us more about Andrew and his relationship with rationalwiki.
                  Bump.

Comment

A bit of wishful thinking but let me indulge in this ideal outcome of a Leave result - both Cameron and Osbourne's positions become untenable. I'm not so fussed about whether Boris challenges Cameron for the leadership, but if Osbourne resigns then hopefully his successor will have a different tack with the issue of APN's.

I know, very wishful thinking there.

Comment

Working...
                    X