• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'I'm blowing myself up for a generic terror cause'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Funny how your want-to-be-helpful Muslims closed ranks over the hit and run killing of David Lees. You'll therefore appreciate that tensions are high following this ten-year wall of silence. If you want to pontificate about racial tension in Manchester, you need to know the fine points of it first. The owner of the car went down for two years for perverting the course of justice but nobody else has been charged.
    Well the police can have suspicions and charge, but the CPS can turn around and say "Nope won't be proven in court" so the charges are dropped.

Doesn't mean either or both are right of course.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Well the police can have suspicions and charge, but the CPS can turn around and say "Nope won't be proven in court" so the charges are dropped.

Doesn't mean either or both are right of course.
      What's that got to do with a wall of silence?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        And now you're reduced to arguing over individual words... "From SueEllen's argument, it seems she thinks it justified that some people hated disliked Germans even into the 1980s."

Oh look. No major shift in semantic content.
        I'm surprised you don't know the difference between "hate" and "dislike".

I mean we have "hate crimes" but not "dislike crimes" as you aren't likely to commit crimes against people you just dislike.

If you "dislike" the police you aren't going to help them or report crime to them. If you "hate" the police added to that you will also attack them if you can. And remember attacks aren't always physical.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And remember attacks aren't always physical.
          Rubbish you utter moron.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Go SueEllen. We are behind you
            I don't think anyone would want you behind them.

oh look a straw - I must grasp it.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Rubbish you utter moron.

I think you're in there SueEllen.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I don't think anyone would want you behind them.
                Ye sore loser !

Comment

Northern Ireland terror threat level raised in Great Britain - BBC News

Non-Muslim terrorist threat! Whoever heard of such a thing (apart from anybody who's lived in the UK or Oklahoma City)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Northern Ireland terror threat level raised in Great Britain - BBC News

Non-Muslim terrorist threat! Whoever heard of such a thing (apart from anybody who's lived in the UK or Oklahoma City)
                    Those fooking Irish! Shoot 'em all, I say. Coming over here and building their Catholic churches....
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Those fooking Irish! Shoot 'em all, I say. Coming over here and building their Catholic churches....
                      You retard
                      The Catholic Church in England and Wales is part of the worldwide Roman Catholic Church in full communion with the Pope. Celtic Christianity, with some traditions different from those of Rome, was present in Roman Britain from the first century AD, but after the departure of the Roman legions was in retreat to paganism. In 597 AD, the first authoritative papal mission, establishing a direct link from the Kingdom of Kent to the See of Rome and to the Benedictine form of monasticism, was carried into effect by Augustine of Canterbury.
                      HTH
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X