• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he's not claiming to have run a marathon.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Maybe he should have. No sucker would fall for that......
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Can he fly a Tornado with a bowl of spaghetti on his lap though?

Comment

Originally posted by Snarf View Post
          First up, sorry, I dislike things like this in forums so admins by all means take it down it down if not allowed.
          As far as I'm concerned, this is no different from Eye-Need in the back of Private-Eye.

And it's not as though we're inundated by these things.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, this is no different from Eye-Need in the back of Private-Eye.

+1

But I won't be donating.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Can he fly a Tornado with a bowl of spaghetti on his lap though?
              A trip to the North Pole perhaps? I agree that these are often scams. People here are smart enough to make their own minds up as to whether they want to donate or not. I was smart enough to donate £50 to ChasingThe Aurora or whatever he was called

Comment

Quite right to be sceptical - I would be too. I know its an anonymous forum and none of you actually know me (though I *think* I may have worked with NLUK before (amey?)) that's why I apologised for the post.

I forgot that the CUK forum was full of dicks.. One day I'll learn.

Comment

Eye need costs £2 a word for the advert. Here it's totally free so unless I get confirmation backhanders have been received I would treat such things as scams.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Snarf View Post
                    Quite right to be sceptical - I would be too. I know its an anonymous forum and none of you actually know me (though I *think* I may have worked with NLUK before (amey?)) that's why I apologised for the post.

I forgot that the CUK forum was full of dicks.. One day I'll learn.
                    What do you expect us to do!
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Eye need costs £2 a word for the advert. Here it's totally free so unless I get confirmation backhanders have been received I would treat such things as scams.
                      By that logic, if I said he'd slipped me a fiver and promised me 10% of the takings, it wouldn't be a scam?

Comment

Working...
                      X