• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

still an unpleasant little scroat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    What names do you give for a "man" who behave like this? My question is if he put any rape drugs in the drinks.
    That's got nothing to do with this case though.

The sex history is irrelevant because the girls have sex too when they want.
    The good thing that I see here is, in the UK the rape victims are maintained anonymous, even that the scroat 2 didn't respected.
    In most cases you would be correct but in this case there were clear similarities so the judge quite rightly allowed it to stand. They also didn't go through her sexual history. They allowed the evidence from two other recent incidents which bore more than a passing resemblance to this case, enough so they bucked the trend and used it. Seems like a fair call to me.

Sounds like you are letting your feminism cloud your judgement. No one is denying he's a scroat but as Veteran said, he's not a rapist.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've got a bit of inside knowledge on this one and not surprised that he was found not guilty. The way that the original case was handled was terrible. He's a cheating chunt, but that's a far cry from being a rapist and not a crime.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I have a few friends who have been through the criminal justice process & had one stint of Jury service.

The general theme seems to be 'investigation' is not something the police are competent at.

They fail at the basic stuff like reading texts or other things that are demonstrable facts (skid lines) they tend to depend on verbal & hearsay evidence instead. Assumptions seem to be popular. They don't seem to learn or be afraid of being wrong.

They put people under suspicion for years without producing any valid evidence.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I have a few friends who have been through the criminal justice process & had one stint of Jury service.

The general theme seems to be 'investigation' is not something the police are competent at.

They fail at the basic stuff like reading texts or other things that are demonstrable facts (skid lines) they tend to depend on verbal & hearsay evidence instead. Assumptions seem to be popular. They don't seem to learn or be afraid of being wrong.

They put people under suspicion for years without producing any valid evidence.
          Sounds like their handling of the Hillsborough Disaster in a nutshell.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Sounds like their handling of the Hillsborough Disaster in a nutshell.
            indeed
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X