• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seven risks of voting to remain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Because you don't have free movement treaty with Asia ?????????????

I'm out
    What has that got to do with anything? We are talking about the EU and controlling EU immigration. I do not see what non EU migration has to do with this
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Why should we ignore the 300k until we can solve the 600K. I do not see the logic
      Quite - the 300k is an estimated figure - since EU citizens can pretty much come and go as they choose.
      The 600k is mainly made up of premiership footballers, Russian billionaires and Indian body shop workers - and we need them, if there were no fecked up projects to fix, we'd be out of a job...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I can see quite easily what you are trying to do here. If I were a paid stooge with no argument to make I would do the same. What I will say is that we have our own opinions and experiences. Sometimes we make opinions and judgements on matters of which we have no experience whatsoever. If we look at the logic of what you are trying to do which is that we are not entitled to be against something unless we experience something negative against ourselves then few of us would be permitted to have any opinion on many topics - like terrorism, farming, pollution, NHS abortion or criminal sentencing. I would imagine the list to be pretty endless of things that stooges like you believe that we should not have an opinion on.
        Most of us have been affected by immigration - for good or bad large or small. What we are entitled however is our opinion and to be free to speak as we like - something your friends in the EU would put a stop to if they have their way http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/15/wo...ship.html?_r=0
        You are entitled to your opinion but I am also entitled to show it up as being baseless. Which you have already admitted to be the case.

Much of the outters opinion is utterly baseless.
        Last edited by dx4100; 20 April 2016, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          You all actually forget that being IN you have the influence over what EU will become.
          I consider Uk a good counter balance for german domination in EU. You should stay in or it will be worse for all of us including UK
          And i'm talking here about wars , prosperity and future of 400mln people. Being part of something bigger, if at begining flawed, is better than stay aside.

So maybe instead of complaining about curved bananas maybe start working out better system for EU instead leaving it to rumble, risking your own currency , falling apart (scotland, ireland) , risking economy as not being part of one of largest free trade market etc.

I think you miss the point.

I want out because I do not care about the EU or the unelected politician's and other sycophantic hangers on.

It can collapse under the weight of it's own bull tulip as far as I am concerned.

On another note it seems the one of the reasons why we should stay in is because it is better economically...

So it seems that every member nation gets out more than it put's in - well spank me on the bottom with a woman's weekly if I don't question that logic.

Comment

This discussion is useless. The referendum will be a vote to remain, whatever you think of that.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

What has that got to do with anything? We are talking about the EU and controlling EU immigration. I do not see what non EU migration has to do with this
              Well it's somethng we control and do a terrible job with. The net cost of EU migration is proven positive while the net cost of non EU migration is proven to be negative from a money point of view.

The concept things will be better if we can control it ourselves seems to be based in fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

On another note it seems the one of the reasons why we should stay in is because it is better economically...

So it seems that every member nation gets out more than it put's in - well spank me on the bottom with a woman's weekly if I don't question that logic.
                Economics is not a zero-sum game. Trade and open markets lead to broad benefits for all participants
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  That's rather the entire point of the whole thing you fool, that by working together everyone is better off than going it alone. You never heard the saying "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts"?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                    Well it's somethng we control and do a terrible job with. The net cost of EU migration is proven positive while the net cost of non EU migration is proven to be negative from a money point of view.

The concept things will be better if we can control it ourselves seems to be based in fantasy.
                    Do you trust George Osbourne to spend your hard-earned more wisely than you do? Case closed.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      That's rather the entire point of the whole thing you fool, that by working together everyone is better off than going it alone. You never heard the saying "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts"?
                      Yes well I do like lager and sausage so maybe the Germans are on for a cultural victory as well as a diplomatic one....

Comment

Working...
                      X