• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

After a Brexit your todger will fall off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    Wow. If the Torygraph are slagging them off then George and Dave are really out on a limb now
    The Torygraph has become so skanky no-one cares what they think.

UK will still vote to stay in.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      The Torygraph has become so skanky no-one cares what they think.

UK will still vote to stay in.
      What new deal do they think they can sort out before we vote?

We've got four scenarios:
      Remain - no new deal, we keep getting shafted and funding Germany's domination of Europe (pen looking mightier than the sword, eh, Adolf?)
      Remain - new deal, we keep getting shafted and funding Germany's domination of Europe but get a couple of concessions (pen still looking mightier than the sword, eh, Adolf?)
      Leave - the economy tanks, Hameron looks smugger than ever as he watches George take £4,300 of us all
      Leave - things improve, George and Dave find their positions untenable, Boris strikes a shiny new trade deal with Donald and we stand with America rather than Europe.

Remain looks crap either way, time we took a gamble.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        What new deal do they think they can sort out before we vote?

We've got four scenarios:
        Remain - no new deal, we keep getting shafted and funding Germany's domination of Europe (pen looking mightier than the sword, eh, Adolf?)
        Remain - new deal, we keep getting shafted and funding Germany's domination of Europe but get a couple of concessions (pen still looking mightier than the sword, eh, Adolf?)
        Leave - the economy tanks, Hameron looks smugger than ever as he watches George take £4,300 of us all
        Leave - things improve, George and Dave find their positions untenable, Boris strikes a shiny new trade deal with Donald and we stand with America rather than Europe.

Remain looks crap either way, time we took a gamble.
        you have similar vote as germany, why dont you dominate the europe instead?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          you have similar vote as germany, why dont you dominate the europe instead?
          UK with Germany is like a man being married or having a dog.

Friendship is all that is required. But the other party thinks there has to be a pack leader.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            UK with Germany is like a man being married or having a dog.

Friendship is all that is required. But the other party thinks there has to be a pack leader.
            so you are in favour of divorcing the Germans?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well, under the Tories my family will be around £10,000 a year worse off when their multiple tax-rapes come into effect over the next 4 years.

I will never vote for them again, and I will vote against everything Cameron and Osborne stand for.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                so you are in favour of divorcing the Germans?
                The list is a long one
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm remain so you can bring balance to the force (german domination)

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    Well, under the Tories my family will be around £10,000 a year worse off when their multiple tax-rapes come into effect over the next 4 years.

I will never vote for them again, and I will vote against everything Cameron and Osborne stand for.
                    Good luck under Corbyn.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Just listened go a good part of Michael Gove's speech for the leave campaign on Radio 5. Stirring stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X