• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

After a Brexit your todger will fall off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    There is no chance of a brexit. It is just an excuse.

Bankers are bored as governments have stopped giving them free money. I am sure they can spend their time lighting their own farts or whatever passes the time on the trading floors these days.
    UK isn't just a high tax country, but also with high volatility around tax law - way too many changes happen with little notice, completely unpredictable under Tory Scum.

There is also massive currency risk with sterling, might as well invest into USA or Euro zone.

Comment

George Osborne is full of tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro View Post
        George Osborne is full of tulip.
        Is ATW actually right about something?

An early draft of that report

Last edited by Flashman; 18 April 2016, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          UK isn't just a high tax country, but also with high volatility around tax law - way too many changes happen with little notice, completely unpredictable under Tory Scum.

There is also massive currency risk with sterling, might as well invest into USA or Euro zone.
          If I was a global investor I would be looking East. West is screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If I was a global investor I would be looking East. West is screwed.
            Nah, very good opportunities in Eastern Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              The calculation includes not paying the contribution rate and after that its 4000 worse off
              Er, what? You sure?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

£4300 worse off, eh? That's like monthly growth in house prices, innit?

Comment

If we leave the EU then each person will be 117 pounds a year better off.

MONEY-GO-ROUND.EU -

I imagine that will make a huge difference.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

The Treasury's 'dodgy dossier' on Brexit is beneath contempt

"....the sort of nonsensical, hysterical scaremongering contained in this dodgy dossier is beneath contempt. "
                    Wow. If the Torygraph are slagging them off then George and Dave are really out on a limb now

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                      Wow. If the Torygraph are slagging them off then George and Dave are really out on a limb now
                      They ran at least 3 leader columns slamming the Europhiles yesterday and they are at it again. I have moved strongly to Atw's position in my attitude to George Osborne
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X