• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

What next - crucifixion?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What next - crucifixion?

    Man removed from UK flight over 'prayer' message on phone | UK news | The Guardian

    Or maybe we could just feed them to the lions instead.

    #2
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

    Or maybe we could just feed them to the lions instead.
    Opebiyi, a business analyst
    Sounds appropriate, under the circumstances. He's doubtless used to it.

    Comment


      #3
      Sounds like another reason to avoid Easyjet - paranoid passengers, not just the service!

      Comment


        #4
        Is crucifiction where you die for making things up?

        If so, then there must be a few worried posters and Daily Mail columnists getting worried.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Is crucifiction where you die for making things up?

          If so, then there must be a few worried posters and Daily Mail columnists getting worried.
          Or where people get cross because you make stuff up?

          Comment


            #6
            Crucifixion

            Jesus died for your spelling sins you know.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Man removed from UK flight over 'prayer' message on phone | UK news | The Guardian

              Or maybe we could just feed them to the lions instead.
              Or the asylum for talking to an imaginary friend
              Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
              http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

              Comment


                #8
                Crucifiction - My mate's book

                The Upside-Down Jesus and other stories: Amazon.co.uk: Karen Jones: 9781291771558: Books

                It's good - she's a good story teller.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Someone changed the thread title!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    This whole thread has made me laugh.

                    Hopeful the religious on here will stop slagging other religions off...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X