• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you post something interesting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last few days the topics on here have been so boring I've had to do some actual work.

Give it a shot, you never know.
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

The Wife (tm) was impressed with my internal guttering last night. And it stopped her from getting wet.

Is that interesting enough?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You first....

Comment

Some usernames on Fabswingers.com are exactly the same as CUK usernames

Not for client site

Comment

I can post you out an interesting book of bad jokes by first class.....

It's like this bad joke......

Still not laughing?

I'll grab my coat

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            You first....
            Had a conversation with a mate, who is absolutely adamant that we will never have AI that is as clever as humans or able to think for itself.

Forgot to get a metro today and yesterday's metro crossword was insanely difficult so I couldn't look at the answers.

Had Korean food for lunch. Pretty tasty.

Daily mail has an article about sugar baby uni students, couldn't find a link to apply

HTC Vive preorder in a few weeks, hopefully more details at the HTC conference soon, VR will be a total game changer

Thinking about getting a cat, but I don't know if that's a good idea
            Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
              The last few days the topics on here have been so boring I've had to do some actual work.

Give it a shot, you never know.
              I'm sure they've moved the buttons in Yahoo Mail in the last few days - When deleting an email, I often press the "Archive" button!

Actually, is Yahoo likely to be around much longer? Maybe I should archive all my old emails!

OK, you've had your treat - Now back to work!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

KUATB

Comment

Had a conversation with a mate, who is absolutely adamant that we will never have AI that is as clever as humans or able to think for itself.

Forgot to get a metro today and yesterday's metro crossword was insanely difficult so I couldn't look at the answers.

Had Korean food for lunch. Pretty tasty.

Daily mail has an article about sugar baby uni students, couldn't find a link to apply

HTC Vive preorder in a few weeks, hopefully more details at the HTC conference soon, VR will be a total game changer

Most of those sound like tpd suitable.

Sugar daddies - http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...nd-degree.html

Cat - sounds suitable for a thread in general. You would have to give reasons for wanting one! I once got MrsBP two as she was infertile and to shut her up. A great shock when she got pregnant. We now have 4.

Comment

VR? Niche product, not going to change anything owing to the lack of shared experience with people in the same room. If you're a loner with dosh who doesn't get motion sickness, enjoy.

Cat? Do you mind cleaning up vomit because the cat has a hairball or eats like a pig? Are you prepared to deal with the possibility of this creature that has waking hours opposite yours mucking about and waking you in the middle of the night? Don't take holidays much?

I like my cat, but I think this is the end of the line for pet ownership after he shuffles off...

Comment

Working...
                    X