• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In or Out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I say time to get out
    Excellent plan - identify all the posters who want to stay in ... and then ban 'em

We don't need their sort round here
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Won't the EU still need British talent though? Might be a bit harder to work there but I don't see an out vote and meaning the British should never leave the Isle or being able to deal with the poor sods still bound by EU law.
      It will become eurocratic and then some for the Brits working in the EU in an out vote. Many folks back home don't realise that. And those Brits will be forced to make a case for their residence. They'll not return to the UK, that's nuts.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Won't the EU still need British talent though? Might be a bit harder to work there but I don't see an out vote and meaning the British should never leave the Isle or being able to deal with the poor sods still bound by EU law.
        Weren't the British always in demand in the Middle east? KSA, UAE.

And now Syria on a one way ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Excellent plan - identify all the posters who want to stay in ... and then ban 'em

Thought that was EU democracy? Oh know, they just hold another vote. In the UK we hang the 'wrong' voters.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Rumbled

Comment

DaveB - I am like indecisive Dave from the fast show. Give me a good argument to stay in and I will wobble like FLC on a plate... I get the upheaval that leaving would create but I think the money we waste on the EU will help to cover us. Lots more public sector jobs to be had as well if we make the move, think of the contracts that would be created!

Comment

DaveB - I am like indecisive Dave from the fast show. Give me a good argument to stay in and I will wobble like FLC on a plate... I get the upheaval that leaving would create but I think the money we waste on the EU will help to cover us. Lots more public sector jobs to be had as well if we make the move, think of the contracts that would be created!
                What about the ones lost?

Comment

I wonder if anyone sees/has numbers the wealth creators (Brits abroad) send home.

Comment

Can we get a "I don't know enough yet" option?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I'm voting in from the outside.
                      Ditto. And I've still got the vote (just - I lose franchise next year).

Darn...
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X