• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Migration crisis is putting the UK at grave risk.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Indeed

I don't suppose they could fix their own countries before moaning about ours?
    Like we 'fixed' Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and are currently 'fixing' Syria?

Comment

Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
      Well aren't "we" the ones breaking "their" countries? I'm sure living under Assad was no picnic, but would Syria have started coming apart at the seams if Iraq hadn't fallen apart post "regime change?"
      So, we should have left Saddam in charge because it was only the Kurds getting gassed? Cool logic bro
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Well aren't "we" the ones breaking "their" countries? I'm sure living under Assad was no picnic, but would Syria have started coming apart at the seams if Iraq hadn't fallen apart post "regime change?"
        Iraq was created by the brits out of the Ottoman empire which sided with Germany and we got out of there leaving an Independent state in the 30s. Its been warring ever since.

We left stability they produced a basket case. Sometimes I think we should have left them to the Germans.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It would be cheaper to train them, arm them and send them back to fight for the Country they want.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            So, we should have left Saddam in charge because it was only the Kurds getting gassed? Cool logic bro
            yep they were ruled by a monster, we removed him and then their internal problems are all our fault. Its like reasoning with a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              It would be cheaper to train them, arm them and send them back to fight for the Country they want.
              Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                & there are no Arab Christians?
                Yeeees, which is why I say xenophobia to cover the lot. I don't think the Centra/Eastern Europeans note anything but the colour of the people, personally, but they don't like Muslims either.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Saddam was contained afte the first Gulf War or were you convinced by Colin Powell's dog and pony show along with Tony Blair et al?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    yep they were ruled by a monster, we removed him and then their internal problems are all our fault. Its like reasoning with a teenager.
                    Up there with the Muslims moaning about the Jews living in Israel. Could have sworn they lived there before Islam had even been created....
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Saddam was contained afte the first Gulf War or were you convinced by Colin Powell's dog and pony show along with Tony Blair et al?
                      you can contain this?

The War Crimes of Iraq's Saddam Hussein

Comment

Working...
                      X