• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: General seeks UK Iraq withdrawal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman
    Just let the f8ckers get the job done. Stop the whiney ass bitching, stop clutching at straws evertime a brazilian is shot on the tube...and just let the military get the job done!

FFS, there are far too many terrorist sympathisers in general society!

Mailman
    Unfortunately I don't agree that the job can be "done". What would you count as a success?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just let the f8ckers get the job done. Stop the whiney ass bitching, stop clutching at straws evertime a brazilian is shot on the tube...and just let the military get the job done!

FFS, there are far too many terrorist sympathisers in general society!

Mailman

I would have thought that the fact that the military are saying that the 'job' cannot be done would be a fairly good indicator of the state of affairs.
      How is someone who disagrees with the war a terrorist sympathiser - that's a ridiculous statement

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        The clear Evil of this situation can be determined by the fact that Blair and Bush will not send their familys to fight in these War Zones,its your families blood they want sacrificed to meet their vainglorious dubious objectives.

Sorry I meant to say I want to be first to sacrifice myself in the fight for freedom and democracy ....anybody else ?
        Your hysterical opposition to the war has enough logical and normal arguments to support your view. You dont need to make yourself look such an idiot by using this argument. Just apply this argument to "legitimate wars".

Comment

What is "the job finished"? Democracy and peace in Iraq? Oh yeah, kiss my arse!

Why the feck did Blair and Scarlett have to sex up that dossier? That's the only reason the invasion got any popular support. Iraq is a worse place now than it was under Saddam Hussein - some achievement!

If we hadn't invaded, all it would be costing us now is a few weapons inspectors, and Saddam would be keeping his eye on al qua'eda - he was patently better at it than we are!

sasguru is right - we've probably got to stay there forever, to save face and offer some semblance of assistance to the Iraqi forces.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            What would you count as a success?
            The next body count carried by Lancet reading in the millions of jihadi's

Mailman

Comment

Mailman
              Oh dear. Just when I was thinking your logical skills were getting better.
              That is typical of the whole adventure - no one though what the end result (exit strategy) was going to be. An old, old lesson disregarded.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Mailman
                Too right Mailman !

Next stop is Tehran !

Serfdom and Demockracy here we come !

Last one to the front lines a sissy !

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                  Too right Mailman !

Next stop is Tehran !

Serfdom and Demockracy here we come !

Last one to the front lines a sissy !
                  I thought the next stop was North Korea?

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                  X