• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Christmas Party 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    A few of us are at Premier Inn, Aldgate.
    Ohhh dangerously close to where I'm working
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Do you all walk around with name badges at the do, or is it anonymous?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

This week folks! I've booked a big room and we need to fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          We generally introduce ourselves. You can pretend to be a lurker, there's always a few of those.

Come along - most people are nice IRL - I'm sure you are too!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            The one who looks like a professor is NickFitz.

The one with loads of women around is BP. Not for what you think.

The one carrying Official toy pistols is AtW.

The big fat feck trolling around is MF.

You'd obviously be able to spot the mods :nazi:

What do you need badges for?

Comment

This week folks! I've booked a big room and we need to fill it. Stop sitting on the fence, get into the festive spirit, and come along - you never know, you might even enjoy yourself!
              WMSS. Can't let CUK be shamed by having an even smaller attendance than the airline pilots who had that room last year, then all went home by about half nine

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                WMSS. Can't let CUK be shamed by having an even smaller attendance than the airline pilots who had that room last year, then all went home by about half nine
                Have had CH hassling me today for numbers - I've promised we'll fill the room!

Turn up, or mudskipper loses £300!

Comment

We generally introduce ourselves. You can pretend to be a lurker, there's always a few of those.
                  There's usually several people who introduce themselves as MF. Or maybe it just seems like several people.

Comment

Have had CH hassling me today for numbers - I've promised we'll fill the room!

Turn up, or mudskipper loses £300!

How many are there supposed to be? Maybe we should all grab a homeless person to bring along, just in case

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

How many are there supposed to be? Maybe we should all grab a homeless person to bring along, just in case
                      He wanted us to pre-order food. I said no. Then he wanted numbers - would a table be good enough? I said I had no idea - last year we had 20. I offered to relocate to the club room, but it's being used for furniture storage. I said we didn't want to share - but I guess if no-one turns up, we may have to allow others to migrate into our room.

Min spend is £300 - which we should be fine for - I've paid £100 deposit.

But would be good to get 15-20 - we had 20 last year, so I was perhaps overly optimistic! I also remember the year we had four...

Comment

Working...
                      X