• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Christmas Party 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Why don't you come along? Book yerself a hotel and come and meet your softie southern compatriots.
    And let you lot find out I'm actually half decent company and will actually buy a round?? I have a reputation to keep you know!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

What's the roll-call looking like so far?

I really ought to come one of these years ...

Comment

In order to avoid the annual ritual of wandering the streets after we get refused admittance to the Heron Tower, does anyone have a recommendation for a late pub in the vicinity?
        Wooden shades is open latest (1st hand exp of working in bishopsgate for many years) as pub of last resort

Remember if you have not used Uber before download and put in my promotion code

TARBERA3329

For a free £15 ride (better to do this when sober) back to your hotel or station

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          What's the roll-call looking like so far?

I really ought to come one of these years ...
          Come along

Comment

Next year please make it thirsday night. On friday most contractors like me just want to get the hell out of london.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              Next year please make it thirsday night. On friday most contractors like me just want to get the hell out of london.
              I don't think there are many contractors like you.
              I'm fairly impressed you can find your way out to be honest.
              I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Many people are coming in for the party. That wouldn't happen on a Thursday. Nothing to stop those who don't like what's been done from organising their own.

Comment

Many people are coming in for the party.
                  Your recent few posts say a different story

Are pies free?

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
                    I don't think there are many contractors like you.
                    I'm fairly impressed you can find your way out to be honest.
                    Who rattled your cage
                    why the personal attacks

Comment

Who rattled your cage
                      why the personal attacks
                      This thread in is general rather than "social/events". So why do you expect any different?

Comment

Working...
                      X