• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking Medical

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I wonder if the chap will take a pop at the bright spark that's using his image as an avatar, one can only hope the damages are epic.
    Spotters Badge, Tykester!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Spotters Badge, Tykester!
      Hardly, Mudskipper linked it.
      The mod that allowed the blatant sockpuppet through should be checked out for total mental incapacity, as one can only assume they found this sad sack funny enough to permit the posts and not kill the ID off.

Comment

Hardly, Mudskipper linked it.
        The mod that allowed the blatant sockpuppet through should be checked out for total mental incapacity, as one can only assume they found this sad sack funny enough to permit the posts and not kill the ID off.
        Fair enough, missed MS's bit!

Comment

TykeMerc is like that hunter in Dragonheart trying to destroy all sockies and make CUK a dull place ...

Comment

It is an embarrassing situation excuse me.

In India, no one is naked. Only children and holy men are naked in India.

Comment

You really have no clue. When this id's first post was made, it set alarm bells ringing, but usually we give people the benefit of the doubt on the basis that there are a lot of numpties out there. "Being stupid" isn't sufficient grounds for banning, you see. Actually, this is logically obvious or you would have been out years ago. Also, unless the sock master is particularly thick, he or she is unlikely to make the first post obvious sock material.

As soon as this thread was seen, suspicions were confirmed and the ID was killed off. I'm not really sure how we can improve this process, except perhaps some form of telepathy?

Sockies upset you though, don't they. Really get under your skin. Some form of tibialiaphobia perhaps?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Only matched by his pathological hatred of suity.

Suityphobia perhaps.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Although since Gumbo Robot is another incarnation of wurzel, all the sockies are probably his.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Can't you do IP checks and ban the sockie master as well?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Can't you do IP checks and ban the sockie master as well?
                      And then the only people left on CUK would be you and Sasguru
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X