• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn's question, taxes and "entitlement"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieScum View Post
    Well yeah, you are subsidising her lifestyle but that's just a byproduct of providing children a decent start in life.
    They don't have a choice. They are the most important.

Comment

I'm more important than someone else's kids.

Comment

Well yeah, you are subsidising her lifestyle but that's just a byproduct of providing children a decent start in life.
        I think people who have children without the means of supporting them are practicing a form of child neglect, and the authorities should rehome them via adoption.

That would make them think about their actions and give the children better care and a better future.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
          I'm more important than someone else's kids.
          No. Really. You're not.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            No. Really. You're not.
            He is to him, that's what he means.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I think people who have children without the means of supporting them are practicing a form of child neglect, and the authorities should rehome them via adoption.

That would make them think about their actions and give the children better care and a better future.
              So you agree with this then: Budget 2015: Women who have been raped may have to prove assault for third child tax credits - UK Politics - UK - The Independent
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No I don't.

I don't agree with tax credits.

Comment

After all a woman would never lie about being raped
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    He is to him, that's what he means.
                    So he's deluded.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      No. Really. You're not.
                      that is your opinion

Report on teenager who was slapped with an Asbo for committing 40% of crimes in one town is latest story to be removed by Google under EU 'right to be forgotten' ruling | Daily Mail Online

Report on teenager who was slapped with an Asbo for committing 40% of crimes in one town is latest story to be removed by Google under EU 'right to be forgotten' ruling
                      Article from 2007 about criminal Kyle Ivison, from Clitheroe, Lancashire
                      He committed more than 120 offences involving drink, drugs & vandalism
                      Story is latest to be removed from Google results after EU ruling in May
                      Court gave people right to have 'inadequate' results wiped from web
                      MailOnline publisher compared move to 'burning books you don't like'
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X