• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Cyclists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFL expect tourists from abroad to use the internet.

However they advise you to check one week ahead - so if you are planning stuff a month or so in advance they may not have the information up.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Saw the Hoover Tesco factory though
      FTFY

we went to Westfield , then to Slough. We spent more in Poundland Slough than we did in Westfield.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ban all vehicles except bicycles and public transport inside the m25. Would make cycling a lot easier.

Comment

Nuff said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiu1uLgwF1E
          Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

Interesting post by the Dorking Cockerel this morning on Facebook:
            "I assume all the riders that took part yesterday are going to go back round today and clear up all the crap they chucked overboard on their little cycle ride?"

Nope, someone else's job to clear up after them because they have the right to do whatever the feck they want with no responsibility or concern for others apart from themselves.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Interesting post by the Dorking Cockerel this morning on Facebook:
              "I assume all the riders that took part yesterday are going to go back round today and clear up all the crap they chucked overboard on their little cycle ride?"

Nope, someone else's job to clear up after them because they have the right to do whatever the feck they want with no responsibility or concern for others apart from themselves.
              Sorry if they left body parts where motorists tried to kill them.

I often see motorists doing the same.

Its the motorists who "do whatever the feck they want with no responsibility or concern for others apart from themselves". While polluting the planet at the same time.

Extra £1/litre on petrol to be used to build cycle lanes....

Comment

There are several cycle lanes around me, some run along beside roads, but are not used by cyclists. Others are for mountain bikers so they don't have to use the footpaths, but no, they still use the footpaths and still chuck their rubbish on the ground or swear at dog walkers for daring to be on a footpath.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Who needs a car to have a crash? They can do it all by themselves.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Ban all vehicles except bicycles and public transport inside the m25. Would make cycling a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post

From the women's race. If only they had been in Jelly.....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      There are several cycle lanes around me, some run along beside roads, but are not used by cyclists. Others are for mountain bikers so they don't have to use the footpaths, but no, they still use the footpaths and still chuck their rubbish on the ground or swear at dog walkers for daring to be on a footpath.
                      I could post up lots of stories of car drivers trying to run down cyclists round my area. At least they would be true....

Comment

Working...
                      X