• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paging the Conspiracy Theorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, while AtW works his way towards uncovering scandalous evidence that a seventh cousin four times removed of Myra Hindley once worked three doors up the road from a school and something should be done about it, I think I'll grab myself a beer and settle down to watch the rest of season three of The Wire in HD

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Anyway, while AtW works his way towards uncovering scandalous evidence that a seventh cousin four times removed of Myra Hindley once worked three doors up the road from a school and something should be done about it, I think I'll grab myself a beer and settle down to watch the rest of season three of The Wire in HD
      I would not have given them visa, and certainly would not allow their airplane anywhere near UK airspace.

Those who settled is another matter, if they are law abiding etc - if the family wasn't crazy rich then there is no way they would have been given visas.

Comment

Look.
        everyone knows that Bin Liner was the black sheep of an extended family, and his rellies are not culpable for his crimes or views.

But.. the turd was keen on innocents crashing planes onto innocents

so a little shades of freud is allowed
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Let's say bin Laden's family were middle class of some kind, would they get UK visa as easily as the got it now?
          Yes, they would have. The story makes it clear that they were here on vacation, and so they probably had tourist visas, so class doesn't come into whether or not they would have got a visa. All your question does is highlight your own prejudices.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Yes, they would have. The story makes it clear that they were here on vacation, and so they probably had tourist visas, so class doesn't come into whether or not they would have got a visa. All your question does is highlight your own prejudices.
            Oh that's ok then, good thing they do ask on visa application if the person is a terrorist, since they had not ticked that box all is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Oh that's ok then, good thing they do ask on visa application if the person is a terrorist, since they had not ticked that box all is fine.

That would be because they are not terrorists.

Comment

Wow, NF is a prophet!

Conspiracy theorists are out in force over the bin Laden family plane crash

Is it just possible they could have been targeted because they are not terrorists? Maybe the fact that they disowned Slimy Bin Liner could have peed off some. Not all conspiracy theories are daft.

The Guardian does not seem to make fun of the pilot's comments as The Metro does.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ne-crash-cause

We will have to with for the crash report. Assuming the Saudi Royal family does not bribe Cameron to fix it. Bloody Bilderbergers. Those giant lizards do whatever they want.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 2 August 2015, 19:58.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

And as I said earlier, odd to get 3 crashes on same day. One of these was at an event organised by Chris Evans. Hmm. Where were Clarkson/May/Hammond when all these crashes happened? Maybe Top Gear was a front for a Jihadist organisation. Pretty convincing.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X