• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paging the Conspiracy Theorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I did not say punished. I said they should not be able to get visa to most of the Western world. It's a priviledge to be able to visit this and other countries, not a right - visa ban is not a punishment.

They don't have any right to be in UK since they are not UK citizens and UK can deny visa to anybody (which it does every day to people who in no way could be as potentially dangerous as them).

Do you think they got US visas? This would probably have to be approved by the President himself.
    What makes you think they are potentially dangerous? You haven't yet suggested any reason why they might be.

Comment

Do you think they got US visas? This would probably have to be approved by the President himself.
      From TFA: A large part of the Bin Laden clan is living in the West, mainly in the United States, including in Boston.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        What makes you think they are potentially dangerous? You haven't yet suggested any reason why they might be.
        Flying airplane in UK airspace without anybody asking any questions until they crash?

Would Israel give them visa? Or USA?

It's crazy amount of money and their name that makes them dangerous - easily one of the family might decide to repeat the exercise only this time they'll just need to charter large cargo airplane. Is that even 0.01% likely? Who knows, but why take chances and giving them visa???
        Last edited by AtW; 1 August 2015, 20:46.

Comment

Let's say bin Laden's family were middle class of some kind, would they get UK visa as easily as the got it now?

Comment

Flying airplane in UK airspace without anybody asking any questions until they crash?

Would Israel give them visa? Or USA?

It's crazy amount of money and their name that makes them dangerous - easily one of the family might decide to repeat the exercise only this time they'll just need to charter large cargo airplane. Is that even 0.01% likely? Who knows, but why take chances and giving them visa???
            Most of them live in the USA. Keep up

Also, can I just point out that not a single member of their family has ever been known to deliberately crash an aircraft? Seems to me there's a whole lot of other families you should be much more worried about

Comment

Most of them live in the USA. Keep up
              Ok, where do they live in USA, New York?

Also, can I just point out that not a single member of their family has ever been known to deliberately crash an aircraft? Seems to me there's a whole lot of other families you should be much more worried about
              You are not listening to what I am saying. I never said they knew anything, or that they financed etc. What I am saying is that nobody sane would be taking any chances giving them visa. Unless they are so filthy rich that it overrides national security considerations.

Comment

Let's say bin Laden's family were middle class of some kind, would they get UK visa as easily as the got it now?
                Probably not, which is why I pointed out in the first place that when you have a bunch of corrupt scumbags like the Conservative party in government, there's really no need to ask why a super-rich family are allowed to enter the country at will.

Comment

Probably not, which is why I pointed out in the first place that when you have a bunch of corrupt scumbags like the Conservative party in government, there's really no need to ask why a super-rich family are allowed to enter the country at will.
                  So you think Labour Govt would not have given them visa?

Wake up man, they are all a bunch of currupt scumbags.

Comment

Ok, where do they live in USA, New York?
                    KUATB. I mean, it's literally just four posts above the one where you ask the question

Comment

KUATB. I mean, it's literally just four posts above the one where you ask the question
                      "Wake up man, they are all a bunch of currupt scumbags."

Comment

Working...
                      X