• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is sub standard modding killing this board?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Well that's where we'll have to agree to differ.

'Camptown racetrack five miles long, do da, do da'

that's the punchline.
    but I'm scared of telling you the joke now
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      (You've got to go some to offend me ).
      There was that time you owed me rent. You looked extremely offended then.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I don't think the insults at him were criminal offenses. Sadly the homophobic ones against me were.

Now I'm happy to take an insult even ones that imply homosexuality but at least the previous ones were funny.
        The comment has been removed, so I can't quote it, but did he not say something along the lines of 'you were the one who brought kindergarten into it' (which you were) rather than actually saying you were anything or did anything ? (Which I agree would have been libellous).
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          There was that time you owed me rent. You looked extremely offended then.
          Aye, but when you said you expected paid, I thought it was a joke

Comment

The comment has been removed, so I can't quote it, but did he not say something along the lines of 'you were the one who brought kindergarten into it' (which you were) rather than actually saying you were anything or did anything ? (Which I agree would have been libellous).
            The original comment was not that.

Eek replied that the comment was fit for kindergarten.

Then came the comment to which you alluded.

Comment

If you can't quote or accurately remember the comment you really shouldn't talk about it.

He stated that some sexual preference was sub human. The fact that he also called me both was the reason why I mentioned kindergartens (which I used instead of playground as he works in Germany)..

If we are getting into legalise I'll happily bore you for hours with it (as a founding member of e-mint trust me on the fact I know far too much on this stuff)... But the actual crime wasn't implying that I'm x or subhuman The crime was stating that x was subhuman which is a crime under the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Suity does seem to have issues, you have to work at getting banned here.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Suity does seem to have issues, you have to work at getting banned here.
                  And yet he seems to manage it with regularity.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    And yet he seems to manage it with regularity.
                    Actually it's pretty rare.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      If you can't quote or accurately remember the comment you really shouldn't talk about it.

He stated that some sexual preference was sub human. The fact that he also called me both was the reason why I mentioned kindergartens (which I used instead of playground as he works in Germany)..

If we are getting into legalise I'll happily bore you for hours with it (as a founding member of e-mint trust me on the fact I know far too much on this stuff)... But the actual crime wasn't implying that I'm x or subhuman The crime was stating that x was subhuman which is a crime under the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008

You don't need to convince me that you could bore me

Fair enough, I only got a brief glimpse at what he wrote so am happy to be corrected.

My original assertion still stands though, you (and FLC) hand out far too much abuse to Suity for no good reason. OK, Suity posts his disastrous gig threads etc but is that really a good reason to abuse the guy constantly ? Do you constantly abuse MF for his fantasy threads or tykemerc for his 'everyone in the world is a sockie' threads. Suity hits back in anger and gets banned. Pretty crappy behaviour all round.

Comment

Working...
                      X