• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why secularism has failed.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal with the eye then ? Surely that can have evolved from a bundle of light sensitive cells to a fully formed eye in half a billion odd years just like any other of natures creations ?
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

I do firmly believe that Armaggedon will come in 2016. Just as it did in 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975 and 2000

http://bishopbooyah.wordpress.com/20...again/#more-61
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        I do firmly believe that Armaggedon will come in 2016. Just as it did in 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975 and 2000

Xog tip for me - JW's are a cult and they are cranks at that!!
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          Xog tip for me - JW's are a cult and they are cranks at that!!
          Pot, kettle, black !
          It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Eat my non-believing arse.

Think of how far we could have progressed if religion didn't control the brainwashed minions like Chico. Look at how far we've come in the last 50 years since free thinking became fashionable.

God is as obsolete as edlin (no editor religious wars please).
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth

A British mathematician, G N Watson , (of Whittacker and Watson fame, and editing the Ramanujan papers fame, etc) travelled to Edinburgh in August 1914 to collect an award for some work he had done, a day or two before the outbreak of the Great War. Later, in September 1939, he had to visit there a second time to give a talk at some conference, a couple of days before the Nazis invaded Poland.

After that, he joked that he was reluctant to visit Scotland again, in case he started World War 3! (You'll be relieved to know he died in 1965.)

Comment

Working...
              X