• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why secularism has failed.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth
    What sort of freaking damn idiot continually cuts 'n pastes opinions and presents them as though they were facts or proofs? What a waste of a brain religion is!
    That rather assumes there's a brain to waste in the first place.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

The more the self styled atheists attacks with their delusions the more clear it all becomes to me. The forces of evil and the plain ignorant have one absolute - there is no absolutes so lets hate God and all those who follow him and be damned. Well you will be. Like the prophets, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Elijah and the disciples Peter, Thomas, Matthew and Apostles like Paul, Timothy I will declare the way of the Lord. The insults of a few self styled atheists and God haters will not detract me.

The Way of the Master
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        That is the English translation...
        Oh nuts who switched our written language without me realising.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          The more the self styled atheists attacks with their delusions the more clear it all becomes to me. The forces of evil and the plain ignorant have one absolute - there is no absolutes so lets hate God and all those who follow him and be damned. Well you will be. Like the prophets, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Elijah and the disciples Peter, Thomas, Matthew and Apostles like Paul, Timothy I will declare the way of the Lord. The insults of a few self styled atheists and God haters will not detract me.

The Way of the Master
          Are you saying that we should not lead our lives the way Satan said we should??

The following are the "evil" teachings that this "Satan" used to ensnare innocent victims:

* 1. The senses are not the seat of wisdom.
          * 2. The Law of Karma (the effect of our past deeds, whether good or bad) is a reality.
          * 3. The world and the beings in it are realities; not illusions.
          * 4. The spiritual dimension is also real.
          * 5. No one should kill animals.
          * 6. We must endure patiently the life conditons that we cannot change.
          * 7. Do not mortify the body.
          * 8. Always be truthful, sincere, and pure of conduct.
          * 9. Do not steal.
          * 10. Do not be unfaithful to your spouse. Control all earthly desires.
          Is it really such a bad way to live?

Comment

Not bad at all, apart from the last one.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Chico

The Way of the Master
              Should I assume our conversation is ended then? How rude!

Comment

Haven't we had this conversation about once a month since Chico found CUK?

We're all agreed he's a fckuwit who's not worth the effort, so why humour him when he does his 'bringing Christ to the unbeliever' routine to give himself brownie points with Jesus.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'm tempted to theorise that Chico is living proof that God doesn't exist. After all, if you were a Supreme Being, creator of the universe, and advertising for followers, wouldn't you want someone with a bit more nous than Chico? Any expansion on that one?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    I'm tempted to theorise that Chico is living proof that God doesn't exist. After all, if you were a Supreme Being, creator of the universe, and advertising for followers, wouldn't you want someone with a bit more nous than Chico? Any expansion on that one?
                    Think about the next time you are about to sin and your conscience speaks to you.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico - what is that avatar of yours, exactly?

Is is a black cat in a coal cellar?

Also - how can I be a 'God Hater' when I utterly refuse to believe in any sort of 'God'?

One cannot hate what one does not believe in.

You might as well call me a: -

"Santa Claus Hater" or a

"Peter Pan Hater" or a

"Big Bad Wolf Hater"

You sap!
                      Last edited by bogeyman; 22 September 2006, 17:06.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X