• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why secularism has failed.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico

were you dropped on your head as a child?

Sorry, I meant, how often were you dropped on your head as a child?
    Why not?

Comment

मधुच्छन्दाः वैश्वामित्रः ऋषिः । गायत्रीच्छन्द्रः । अग्निर्देवता ॥

ॐ अग्निमीळे पुरोहितं यज्ञस्य देवमृत्विजम् ।
      होतारं रत्नधातमम् ॥
      अग्निः पूर्वेभिरृषिभिरीड्यो नूतनैरुत ।
      स देवाँ एह वक्षति ॥
      अग्निना रयिमश्नवत् पोषमेव दिवे-दिवे ।
      यशसं वीरवत्तमम् ॥
      अग्ने यं यज्ञमध्वरं विश्वतः परिभूरसि ।
      स इद्देवेषु गछति ॥
      अग्निर्होता कविक्रतुः सत्यश्चित्रश्रवस्तमः ।
      देवो देवेभिरा गमत् ॥
      यदङग दाशुषे तवमग्ने भद्रं करिष्यसि ।
      तवेत् तत् सत्यमङगिरः ॥
      उप तवाग्ने दिवे-दिवे दोषावस्तर्धिया वयम् ।
      नमो भरन्त एमसि ॥
      राजन्तमध्वराणां गोपां रतस्य दीदिविम् ।
      वर्धमानं स्वे दमे ॥
      स नः पितेव सूनवेऽग्ने सूपायनो भव ।
      सचस्वा नः सवस्तये ॥

Hth

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
        Point 1 - you don't know whether I am an atheist or not - as it happens I am not.

Point 2 - you have proven yourself to be a racist, you have proved yourself to be selfish and you have condoned murder.

To be honest Chico in the beginning I admired you for your faith but you have become a self-opinionated, pompous ass who wants to ram his religion down everyone's throats. Look to Jesus and his powers of persuasion rather than the religious fanatics you insist you despise yet, in fact, emulate
        Point 1 - thats good, but what are you - what do you believe?
        Point 2 - How? Give me names dates etc.
        Point 3 - The minute I start singing the tunes of this world is the minute I am doomed. What you tolerate you cannot change.. therefore the God hating, selfish, egoistic rantings of the self styled atheists will have me riled - always. And as a pointer I am only concerned with what God thinks of me not man so I free to tell the truth and not kowtow to changing popular opinion.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          Yes you atheists have been deceived, you have bought into the myth of secularism eagerly abetted by pseudo science which ever seeks to show that man can define his own morality. The God haters believed in this lie in order to excuse their many sins of adultery, fornication, murder, abortion, racism, sexism, selfishness, idolatry the list is endless. All blinded by their sins and the chief sinner of them all - the devil. The sad thing is that the eternal damnation promised for these sinners is very real.

As the Bible says

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2 Corinthians 4:4

Did you do something naughty last night, Chico, and now you've got to punish yourself?
          Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

The minute I start singing the tunes of this world is the minute I am doomed. What you tolerate you cannot change.. therefore the God hating, selfish, egoistic rantings of the self styled atheists will have me riled - always. And as a pointer I am only concerned with what God thinks of me not man so I free to tell the truth and not kowtow to changing popular opinion.
            Chico, for the eleven-billionth time, it's not God I have a problem with, it's you, and anyone else who insists on judging my lifestyle and beliefs. Can you therefore, in future posts (if indeed you must) replace the phrase "God haters" with "Chico haters". Thanks.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              मधुच्छन्दाः वैश्वामित्रः ऋषिः । गायत्रीच्छन्द्रः । अग्निर्देवता ॥

ॐ अग्निमीळे पुरोहितं यज्ञस्य देवमृत्विजम् ।
              होतारं रत्नधातमम् ॥
              अग्निः पूर्वेभिरृषिभिरीड्यो नूतनैरुत ।
              स देवाँ एह वक्षति ॥
              अग्निना रयिमश्नवत् पोषमेव दिवे-दिवे ।
              यशसं वीरवत्तमम् ॥
              अग्ने यं यज्ञमध्वरं विश्वतः परिभूरसि ।
              स इद्देवेषु गछति ॥
              अग्निर्होता कविक्रतुः सत्यश्चित्रश्रवस्तमः ।
              देवो देवेभिरा गमत् ॥
              यदङग दाशुषे तवमग्ने भद्रं करिष्यसि ।
              तवेत् तत् सत्यमङगिरः ॥
              उप तवाग्ने दिवे-दिवे दोषावस्तर्धिया वयम् ।
              नमो भरन्त एमसि ॥
              राजन्तमध्वराणां गोपां रतस्य दीदिविम् ।
              वर्धमानं स्वे दमे ॥
              स नः पितेव सूनवेऽग्ने सूपायनो भव ।
              सचस्वा नः सवस्तये ॥

Hth
              Got an english translation?

Comment

Point 1 - thats good, but what are you - what do you believe?
                Point 2 - How? Give me names dates etc.
                Point 3 - The minute I start singing the tunes of this world is the minute I am doomed. What you tolerate you cannot change.. therefore the God hating, selfish, egoistic rantings of the self styled atheists will have me riled - always. And as a pointer I am only concerned with what God thinks of me not man so I free to tell the truth and not kowtow to changing popular opinion.
                Point 1 - what difference does it make to you as long as I believe in God and live a good life?

Point 2 - every time you rant and rave about other faiths, every time you 'shout' at others without listening to what they have to say and every time you support armies whose express intention is to kill people. Regarding your last point, the only egotistical rantings around here are yours. Please stop using the term God hater - it is both untrue and extremely offensive to non-believers and shows your lack of understanding of true christianity. Also please stop using the term self-styled for no other reason that is extremely irritating

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                  Point 1 - what difference does it make to you as long as I believe in God and live a good life?

Point 2 - every time you rant and rave about other faiths, every time you 'shout' at others without listening to what they have to say and every time you support armies whose express intention is to kill people. Regarding your last point, the only egotistical rantings around here are yours. Please stop using the term God hater - it is both untrue and extremely offensive to non-believers and shows your lack of understanding of true christianity. Also please stop using the term self-styled for no other reason that is extremely irritating
                  As in the self-styled God-Bothering Truth hater ?

BTW Chico every time I post some evidence that contradicts yours you just ignore it. Why are you incapable of seeing the facts? The truth is that your faith sits on such a shaky foundation that you CANNOT afford to look at any FACTS that expose your delusion.
                  Last edited by sasguru; 22 September 2006, 13:30.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, get it right, chico

It's not god-haters, it's god-squad-haters
                    How could I hate god when he/she/it/them doesn't exist?
                    You are truly the fools' fool.

And cue 'the fool has said in his heart there is no god' yadda yadda yadda
                    Why not?

Comment

What sort of freaking damn idiot continually cuts 'n pastes opinions and presents them as though they were facts or proofs? What a waste of a brain religion is!
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X