• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Officially pointless to vote UKIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amusing people don't trust Dave to hold a referendum as promised, but do trust Nigel when he says their plans are costed and that's he's not a massive racist.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I believe you are a massive troll

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
        I believe you are a massive troll
        An anti-UKIP troll? Making controversial statements that most people agree with? Are you new to the internet?

Comment

Dave isn't very good on his promises for referendii. This from before the last election:

David Cameron admits Lisbon treaty referendum campaign is over | Politics | The Guardian

Confirming a complete U-turn on his "cast iron guarantee" that a Tory government would hold a public vote on the controversial treaty, the party chief said the Czech Republic's decision to ratify the agreement meant he could "no more hold a referendum on the treaty than ... a referendum on the sun rising in the morning."

Even if he holds one this time, he won't be able to drag all 4 countries out of the EU if only 1 votes for it. Otherwise he will break up the UK and that would be a disaster. Oh, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            It's amusing people don't trust Dave to hold a referendum as promised, but do trust Nigel when he says their plans are costed and that's he's not a massive racist.
            But you can trust Nige, dontcha know.
            He's like us, he has a pint down the pub.
            Are you a loser?
            Didn't do too well at school?
            Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
            No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
              Even if he holds one this time, he won't be able to drag all 4 countries out of the EU if only 1 votes for it. Otherwise he will break up the UK and that would be a disaster. Oh, wait...
              That's not how it works, as much as the leaders of the bit-part members of the unions clamour about "separate referenda", although it would give us a way to get rid of you rather than wait for you to grow the stones to do it yourselves.

Originally posted by Euler View Post
              But you can trust Nige, dontcha know.
              He's like us, he has a pint down the pub.
              So does your builder, and you wouldn't trust him

Comment

That's not how it works, as much as the leaders of the bit-part members of the unions clamour about "separate referenda", although it would give us a way to get rid of you rather than wait for you to grow the stones to do it yourselves.
                We were told we were an equal partner in a family of nations so our view is equal to the others. Call Me Dave doesn't really want to leave the EU so will use this to stay in the EU in the event of England voting to come out.

Why do you think of us as bit-part members of the union?

Comment

Ah, the 'racist' bludgeon. Opportunistic maybe, but this accusation is probably the hollowest of them all.

UKIP will probably start pushing for a shift to a PR system for the next GE. I don't imagine them offering exit with no referendum as it is not their angle.

Comment

We were told we were an equal partner in a family of nations so our view is equal to the others. Call Me Dave doesn't really want to leave the EU so will use this to stay in the EU in the event of England voting to come out.
                    I don't think he gets the choice. We have a union-wide referendum. This isn't something which is devolved, it's as simple as that.

Why do you think of us as bit-part members of the union?
                    Just for light relief.

Comment

We were told we were an equal partner in a family of nations...
                      And I'm sure mummy told you you were a good little soldier.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X