• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FoI, Newspapers, and the BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Ah yes, in your fantasy world where 45,672 is a much larger number than 78,463
    Lol. Screeching and throwing poop. Great argument. Still, at least your chimpanzee avatar is appropriate. I'll leave you both to it.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
      Lol. Screeching and throwing poop. Great argument. Still, at least your chimpanzee avatar is appropriate. I'll leave you both to it.
      No, throwing cold hard facts. Boring.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Story about it in UK Press Gazette: Daily Mail emerges as BBC's newspaper of choice as corporation cuts down on Guardian | Press Gazette

Remember, folks, you read it here first
        See the Huff can't even get the story right (I wonder if they read their comments section)
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          See the Huff can't even get the story right (I wonder if they read their comments section)
          The Grauniad too

Comment

The Grauniad too
            So all the news channels just copy each other's stories without checking sources. There's a surprise.

Comment

Story about it in UK Press Gazette: Daily Mail emerges as BBC's newspaper of choice as corporation cuts down on Guardian | Press Gazette

Remember, folks, you read it here first
              You write for them?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

More FoI stuff re the beeb. This time it's about hotel costs

EXCLUSIVE: BBC spent £44.5m on hotels over five years | News | LondonlovesBusiness.com

I wonder how much time they spend on responding to these FoI queries? i'd better submit one of my own to find out

Comment

You'll all be pleased to hear that the Beeb gave me incorrect figures

Guardian restored as BBC's newspaper of choice - corporation corrects inaccurate FoI response | Press Gazette

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    So all the news channels just copy each other's stories without checking sources. There's a surprise.
                    We cut and paste job ads from other agencies
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

never trust what you read. I make that statement after 125 years of thinking it through
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X