• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you weighed your willy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like the natural progression for a website beloved of willy wavers.

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
      Seems like the natural progression for a website beloved of willy wavers.
      Judging from the mental age of most their balls have not dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        The question is whether you weigh it, not how much it weighs.
        well if rampant its rather difficult to weigh surely?

does hefting in your hands and smiling in the morning count? Or do you need to have to use a device designed to weigh things?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My willy may not be very big but it has filled several prams.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            My willy may not be very big but it has filled several prams.
            You should attend the Chinese spa in Cullingworth. They specialize in willy enlargement.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              You should attend the Chinese spa in Cullingworth. They specialize in willy enlargement.
              I leave that up to the missus.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Having said that, one of the ex-FLCs went on her knees to measure me willy but never got to the end of it.
                Couldn't she lift your gut up far enough to reach the base?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Couldn't she lift your gut up far enough to reach the base?
                  I was hanging upside down innit!

Comment

Get some big scales out for this one..

"man living in Germany walking around with a 9-inch-long, 3-inch-wide penis. King Dingaling’s dong tips the scales at an astounding SEVEN POUNDS, and it’s all thanks to silicone injections."

Taken from This Is What Life Is Like For The Man With A 7-Pound, 9-Inch, Artificially-Enhanced Penis

Comment

Can't imagine how you'd go about weighing a penis, to be honest.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X