• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Age related health checks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    try the PSA test, you give blood, not flowers and a false ID.
    Hehe. At my medical the German speaking nurse plugged me into the ECG.

The wires were thick.
    The clips looked sturdy enough for a truck battery
    I could see a medieval castle out of the window

Just as I started wondering if she was a descendant of Frankenstein she whipped some blood out of me.

So a vampire as well.

I was seriously wondering if I 'd wandered onto a Hammer Horror film set by accident.

OK I was lying about the castle. That was on the hill above and behind the doctor's surgery so I couldn't see it while plugged in.

I knew it was there though.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      Hehe. At my medical the German speaking nurse plugged me into the ECG.

The wires were thick.
      The clips looked sturdy enough for a truck battery
      I could see a medieval castle out of the window

Just as I started wondering if she was a descendant of Frankenstein she whipped some blood out of me.

So a vampire as well.

I was seriously wondering if I 'd wandered onto a Hammer Horror film set by accident.

OK I was lying about the castle. That was on the hill above and behind the doctor's surgery so I couldn't see it while plugged in.

I knew it was there though.
      You weren't in Eberstadt Klinikum perchance, only you can see Burg Frankenstein from there?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I'm told that as men get older they should have yearly visits to the proctologist. But frankly, I can't be arsed.

At least it means you're guaranteed some action once a year.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X