• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice way to behave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I don't see what his country of Origin has to do with it ? why mention the fact that he is a Bangladeshi ? and what is his religion to do with it ? more Islamaphobia on display here, not to mention the casual sexisim and bring the wifes disabilities into it.
    Polygamy is practised in many countries and even encouraged in some, yet more 'white supremacist' bile and bigotry

The article should have read - 'judge says something about someone'

Signed - A PC moron
    So if this ahole was to take your mother/daughter/sister as his third wife, would you oppose the union and on what grounds?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      So if this ahole was to take your mother/daughter/sister as his third wife, would you oppose the union and on what grounds?
      Maybe EO would let them make their own choice?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        That was actually what I was asking, genuinely. What if that person was also disabled and was not able to say yes or no?

Comment

So if this man decides to take EO's mentally deranged, non Muslim sister as a 3rd wife?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            What if that person was also disabled and was not able to say yes or no?
            The Geordie slappers at the Quayside are semi-disabled, they are only unable to say no.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

WTF is a Christian Culture?...
              The past 1600 years of Western civilisation dominated by the church just passed you by? By and large, Christianity has been the major shaper of the cultures of Europe and the Americas. Also major parts of Africa, and to a lesser extent, Asia.

Antarctica got off lightly.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

So if this man decides to take EO's mentally deranged, non Muslim sister as a 3rd wife?
                Religion is irrelevant. Where this dude uses religion/culture to excuse rape would anyone oppose the union and on what grounds would they oppose it?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  The past 1600 years of Western civilisation dominated by the church just passed you by? By and large, Christianity has been the major shaper of the cultures of Europe and the Americas. Also major parts of Africa, and to a lesser extent, Asia.

Antarctica got off lightly.
                  I asked what EO thought it meant, not what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Might one point out that this chap's "culture" is all in favour of cousins marrying cousins for n generations to maximise the likelyhood of recessive genes getting it together to increase the chance of disabilities?

It's a bit like de-evolution in action.
                    absolutely not you horrible racist!

love the Grauniad
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

well their future husband most certainly will not!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X