• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC inciting racial hatred?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's fairly incontrovertible that if a white cop pulls up, you're far better to be white than black.
    Phew! That's alright then.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Stats on who white and black cops arrest/question? Stats on who is sentenced to the death penalty and who actually gets killed?
      You aren't back on Statistics, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
        Yes, but the white cops do murder a disproportionately large number of black citizens.
        Do they? Is that why there are so many white cops in prison for murder?

If you arm police, you are implicitly accepting a certain number of killings of people by officers. Some of whom will be innocent. That is why if armed police give you instructions you are in imminent danger of death. If you do exactly what they say, you might get out of it alive. If you don't, and get shot dead, it isn't murder - it's suicide. If you do follow their instructions, you might still get shot dead because we're dealing with fallible human beings. Unless it can be shown that it was deliberate and calculated and carried no hint of self-defence, it's not murder. It's the price we pay for having armed police.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Do they? Is that why there are so many white cops in prison for murder?
          No, there aren't a lot of white cops in prison for murder, that's why they continue to do it.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            No, there aren't a lot of white cops in prison for murder, that's why they continue to do it.
            It's got nothing to do with being white. It's simply being an armed officer. You racist.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's got nothing to do with being white. It's simply being an armed officer. You racist.
              It isn't racist to criticise white people, especially male, middle-class, heterosexual white people, which most of these policemen are.

Comment

Stats on who white and black cops arrest/question? Stats on who is sentenced to the death penalty and who actually gets killed?

When you say black people are more likely to be involved in crimes, is that because they're the ones who get caught since they're the ones the cops target?

Also, you're suggesting cops should target black people since it's more likely they are guilty?

It's fairly incontrovertible that if a white cop pulls up, you're far better to be white than black.
                Try googling for Prison population and racial profiling.

You can also find stats on stop & search.

not seen any figures in your post as usual.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

the riots might have something to do with that though.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    not seen any figures in your post as usual.
                    You flipping hypocrite.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You flipping hypocrite.
                      Just copying you, asking for stats when you don't like a post.

Your Petard is ready sir!

Comment

Working...
                      X