• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas dinner - what will be on your table

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously I'll be having a twelve bird roast Heal Farm - On Line Meat and Country Food: Massive 12 Bird True Love Roast - feeds 125

Either that or goose with all the usual trimmings. Yum!
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Recent convert to sprouts, I found you could puree them with butter and creme fraiche and make them taste much nicer and add chestnuts and bacon.

Same with parsnips, never really liked them till I did some roast for Mr N recently, he was lucky to have any left.
      Roasted veg, I empty the fridge of all the tired veg chop it up loads of garlic & mushrooms larter and shove it in with whatever you are roasting always great.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We're having a traditional Christmas dinner with the Father-In-Law at his dementia home. It's his first Christmas there so I'll be doing my best to make sure the missus doesn't get too weepy. In the evening the missus and I will have champagne cocktails and caviar on our lonesome at home whilst watching some tulip on telly.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
        X