• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maybe someone can shine some light

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought complaining about bans was a bannable offence?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I'm sure suggesting someone gets a ban is also a bannable offence... Mind you probably talking about bans outside of the have your say thread is probably a bannable offence.

After all Moderation on this site is arbitrary, biased and seemingly random.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No, you're think of PCG (as was) forums. We're much more relaxed about such things around here - just biased and arbitrary. It really does only seem random.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I'm guessing it was your comment that she 'got what she deserved'. What she got were threats of death and rape - I hope you don't think anyone deserves that for having strong opinions?
          You mean this bit? Where I put that sentence in inverted commas, and then said that I can't justify the psychos making threats?

Sarkeesian 'got what she deserved' - i.e. while I can't justify the psychos making threats, I don't feel sorry for her at all.
          **edit** and this is besides the point, but she didn't get that flak for having strong opinions. She got it for telling outright lies, scamming, and ripping off other people's work without credit.
          Last edited by SpontaneousOrder; 12 November 2014, 00:54.

Comment

You sound aggrieved SO. all things in moderation eh ?
            except moderation. obv
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              You sound aggrieved SO. all things in moderation eh ?
              except moderation. obv
              I'm not aggrieved - just following up on a previous post about the irrationality and sexism inherent in feminism, after a banning which in all likelihood, given the reasoning supplied, was a result of that very same irrationality and sexism.

Seemed a waste not to use the ammunition given to me, in such wonderful irony, to drive the point home.

I'd give you a well-deserved rimshot smiley, for your gag, if we had one. And I don;t know how to put in other smileys like some people do.

Comment

The first rule of Ban Club is You do not talk about Ban Club?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X