• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not enough desks et ClientCo HQ.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least if you are at home you won't get burgled.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      At least if you are at home you won't get burgled.
      Yes but you may get raped... which wouldn't happen at home if you were at work.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Yes but you may get raped... which wouldn't happen at home if you were at work.
        would that be Scragg end?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Heard some excuses for rate cuts but that one takes the biscuit.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            ... so we need you to work from home for min 2 days a week.

So they cut my rate, get me to pay their utility bills and revoke my production access. Oh joy.
            Barclays@Radbroke?

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Could be worse. They could have moved your desk into the basement and taken away your favourite stapler.

Did the guy say it like this?:

"hey whats happening?... mmm yeah, so we need you to just go ahead and work from home 2 days per week for less money........so if you could just go ahead and make sure you do that, that'd be great"

Comment

Sorry little confusing.

Rate cut was done and dusted in August. WFH request was now along with the removal of prod access just a continuing attempt to f - up Scrag"s ability to perform to his absolute best.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  Sorry little confusing.
                  Never mind dear. Sit down and have a nice cup of tea - matron will be along shortly.

Or is it NLYUK in a matron outfit?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Never mind dear. Sit down and have a nice cup of tea - matron will be along shortly.

Or is it NLYUK in a matron outfit?
                    After the rate cut he can't afford NLYUK.

Relax & enjoy you will love working from home.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X