• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I guess watching the F1 and hoping they'll stop banging on about safety and "nothing else is important".

Maybe continuing trying to get to grips with the electric guitar.

Church.

Sleep.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

TFA.

Tonight: Quiet one. It was supposed to be a bottle of vino and a film with Mrs P but I've just been into the kitchen and caught the dog chewing up the DVD. So instead I will be investigating LoveFilm's damaged goods policy.

Sat: Need to buy some new boots and want to try the new Wahaca that's opened for a spot of lunch.

Sun. Hopefuly nothing, nada, zilch. sweet FA. Most likely popping round to see the oldies etc

Comment

TFA

Probably going shopping for a new suit at some point. Other than that, not a lot (but I'll like it).
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thanks!

GF Platypus is cooking curry tonight, I think it'll be a hot one (curry that is).

Saturday: not a lot. Might try to walk a few miles
          Sunday: the World Conker Championships

Comment

tfa

tonight - nowt just chillin with wife n kids
            Saturday out in Chester for someones birthday
            Sunday watching the footy

Comment

Cheers, have an enjoyable one yourself...

- started last night with another 2 one man band, Urban Junior (1) and John Schooley (2) which was rather enjoyable although the long walk home knackered me out
              - dentist this morning, didn't do anything, just have to go again in a week for the full whack and then off to Wiesbaden for eclairs. Kegel tonight
              - Tomorrow will be a spot of shopping followed by some football watching and see if San Marino do the business ( ) and possibly Poland
              - chilled and relaxed Sunday, cook a 'mega-bum-burner-toilet-roll-in-the-fridge' chilli. Contract searching and paperwork will also be undertaken

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Beers to night in the City , then Hangover tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Brillo isn't coming with me???
                  I got your invite - but thought it was a ruse to go me out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Fight practice in the evening where I will, hopefully, be able to showcase my posh new kit and hit people.
                    Turns out that this was a mistake after a very busy and sleep deprived weekend. Spent an hour or so getting the tulipe knocked out of me and then went home and crashed out whilst trying to watch Dr Who
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X