• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess my news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He's right. You have a tiny house, can hardly look after yourself let alone half a football team.

Constantly pregnant and stuck at home is not what you'd want for your daughter, unless you're catholic.
    When you've quite finished sucking each other off .... :rolleyes;
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Not really.

There's abundant evidence that Suity is part of the sad sack stable of sockies that live a fantasy life on CUK General, it's all made up bollocks and there's nothing harsh in pointing that out.

More lies from the fantasy factory, shame there's no comedy value to any of them, just pathetic attention seeking crap.

Of course. There are sockies and there are sockies. But in this case, although it does appear to be made up bollox its actually real. Thats what is so special about Suity.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Takes two to tango.

If you don't want kids (male or female) you make damned sure it doesn't happen. You don't 'forget' a condom.
        But if you want more kids you just 'forget' a condom.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          There's abundant evidence that Suity is part of the sad sack stable of sockies that live a fantasy life on CUK General, it's all made up bollocks and there's nothing harsh in pointing that out.
          However, having met Suity in person, I can assure you that the evidence that he is real is even more abundant

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Of course. There are sockies and there are sockies. But in this case, although it does appear to be made up bollox its actually real. Thats what is so special about Suity.
            Not only are Suity's bollocks real, but they have just been declared weapons of mass reproduction....

Comment

Not sure if you want a or a ,

I shall leave both here & you can take whichever as the mood suits.

Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Crumbs. Congrats, I suppose.

Wizard's sleeve, anyone?
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Congratulations Suity !

Comment

Ok, time to pick some holes.

Suity, I assume that because you're telling all and sundry the "good news" that your wife is more than 12 weeks gone?

If so, she had to give you the "good news", you didn't notice anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Ok, time to pick some holes.

Suity, I assume that because you're telling all and sundry the "good news" that your wife is more than 12 weeks gone?

If so, she had to give you the "good news", you didn't notice anything?
                      He claims it was "Spacehopper day". That was just over 3 weeks ago which seems unlikely to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X