• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess my news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Because you're still in, watching Country File. When you pop out in 20 minutes to go for a five hour run, I'll be around with the rest of the lads in the pub to entertain your missus & have one of her famous pies afterwrds.

Tell her to turn the oven down.
    She said last time you popped round you could not find your willy among the rolls of fat. She recommended you try a 5 second run now and again.

And I am now tapering for the brutal next weekend so it will only be a 4 hour run.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Says the chap teetering on the brink with a series of failed marriages behind him.
      Thats the public story. You had better believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        She said last time you popped round you could not find your willy among the rolls of fat. She recommended you try a 5 second run now and again.

And I am now tapering for the brutal next weekend so it will only be a 4 hour run.
        Once they've had fat, they don't turn back.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Congratulations Suity, brilliant news!

Comment

Mrs not giving out, Churchy jnr screaming or the suns gone in hey Churchy. Looks an exciting holiday where you need to get your kicks pointing out Suity's failures.
            Well since the rat-pack left he thinks he's billy big bollocks and you soft twats let him.

I really hope you're setting him up for a fall otherwise the state of the forum is really heading to tulipe!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Well since the rat-pack left he thinks he's billy big bollocks and you soft twats let him.

I really hope you're setting him up for a fall otherwise the state of the forum is really heading to tulipe!
              Deluded fool.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Deluded fool.
                Suity, your inlaws asking you how you feel about getting your wife pregnant again is not a good thing. They're telling you you're a fuqwit who needs to learn to keep a job and remove the uncertainty from their daughters life. In short they're saying you're a screw up.

Comment

Suity, your inlaws asking you how you feel about getting your wife pregnant again is not a good thing. They're telling you you're a fuqwit who needs to learn to keep a job and remove the uncertainty from their daughters life. In short they're saying you're a screw up.
                  Sad fool.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Sad fool.
                    He's right. You have a tiny house, can hardly look after yourself let alone half a football team.

Constantly pregnant and stuck at home is not what you'd want for your daughter, unless you're catholic.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He's right. You have a tiny house, can hardly look after yourself let alone half a football team.

Constantly pregnant and stuck at home is not what you'd want for your daughter, unless you're catholic.
                      Takes two to tango.

If you don't want kids (male or female) you make damned sure it doesn't happen. You don't 'forget' a condom.

Comment

Working...
                      X