• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess my news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    He claims it was "Spacehopper day". That was just over 3 weeks ago which seems unlikely to say the least.
    Oh dear...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      He claims it was "Spacehopper day". That was just over 3 weeks ago which seems unlikely to say the least.
      Time to be 1 week late. In which case early days to tell people, but each to their own.

Although I seem to remember another spacehopper event a while back, although I'd really rather not think about it too much...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Time to be 1 week late. In which case early days to tell people, but each to their own.

Although I seem to remember another spacehopper event a while back, although I'd really rather not think about it too much...
        Admit it, you're getting moist!

Comment

I really don't know why there is so much negativity dotted about this thread.

It's not like I bought a car, or wound up drunk in a ditch. This is a life changing surprise that has rather caught us all out.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

It's not like I bought a car, or wound up drunk in a ditch. This is a life changing surprise that has rather caught us all out.
            Well you did start the thread with 10 s

Comment

Surprise? Your Mrs isn't on the pill and you didn't use a condom? What could possibly be the resulting surprise?

You're the project manager, where did this appear on your "risk register"?

Comment

congrats suity, unlike some here you probably won't die bitter and alone.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  congrats suity, unlike some here you probably won't die bitter and alone.
                  Just destitute and probably better off on our over generous benefits..
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Few simple realities...

1. The world doesn't need to be told about your goings on - the sheer spam tends to point to the ramblings being the same made up utter bollocks as Gittins (not a Gal), Gricer etc. In short you have no credibility.

2. Even if it IS true then quite frankly have you so little respect for yourself and your family that spreading intimate details about your existence is a good idea?

3. The almost unlimited quantity of situations that you recount beggars belief to the point that even if there's the odd grain of truth here and there then it's impossible to detect so the reasonable assumption is it's all total bulltulip.

In essence you've earned all the negativity that's thrown at you and a damn sight more on top.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      Few simple realities...

1. The world doesn't need to be told about your goings on - the sheer spam tends to point to the ramblings being the same made up utter bollocks as Gittins (not a Gal), Gricer etc. In short you have no credibility.

2. Even if it IS true then quite frankly have you so little respect for yourself and your family that spreading intimate details about your existence is a good idea?

3. The almost unlimited quantity of situations that you recount beggars belief to the point that even if there's the odd grain of truth here and there then it's impossible to detect so the reasonable assumption is it's all total bulltulip.

In essence you've earned all the negativity that's thrown at you and a damn sight more on top.
                      And you don't feel that this is out of order?

I've seen countless threads on here about people announcing they are expecting, or just had a kid. Crikey, even photos with some of them.

We hear about iron man competitions, bowel movements (sadly no longer), troublesome children, new house purchases.

In short we do come on here and discuss "General" matters. The clue is at the top of the page where it says "General".

I call you out as a bitter twisted old sod that has nothing better to do than single me out on a forum like some cowardly sad little twat with no friends.

You've earned my utmost contempt, and not portrayed yourself in a very good light on here, so how's your reputation now?

Sersiously, have a word mate.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X