• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You wouldn't like a Ferrari then?
    Are Ferrari's overpriced? I always thought they were reasonable given they are mainly hand built.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      How anyone gets tempted by overpriced kit I have no idea.
      "How anyone gets tempted by a good restaurant when there's a McDonalds down the road I have no idea."

"How anyone gets tempted by fine wine when strong cider is £1.99 for 5 litres at the corner shop I have no idea."

Etc. etc.

Comment

What really irks me about iPhones is the ridiculous amount of money Apple want for additional storage space. A decent 64gb microSD card costs ~£25, yet Apple want an extra £80 for a 6 plus if you choose 64gb over 16, and an extra £90 if you choose 128gb over 64
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          "How anyone gets tempted by a good restaurant when there's a McDonalds down the road I have no idea."
          Ah, you've spoken to Mudskipper I see

Comment

6: 16GB £539, 64GB £619, 128GB £699.

6 Plus: 16GB £619, 64GB £699, 128GB £789.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              What really irks me about iPhones is the ridiculous amount of money Apple want for additional storage space. A decent 64gb microSD card costs ~£25, yet Apple want an extra £80 for a 6 plus if you choose 64gb over 16, and an extra £90 if you choose 128gb over 64
              It's almost like they're interested in making a profit.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                6: 16GB £539, 64GB £619, 128GB £699.

6 Plus: 16GB £619, 64GB £699, 128GB £789.
                It's amazing. £600 for a phone, and people expect to own one (or something similar). I'd think long and hard about spending £600 on a new guitar!

Also - no 32Gb version?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It's amazing. £600 for a phone, and people expect to own one (or something similar). I'd think long and hard about spending £600 on a new guitar!

Also - no 32Gb version?
                  I won't tell you what I have spent on my Camera
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I won't tell you what I have spent on my Camera
                    But most people would think spending £600 on a camera was a lot. And yet they would happily pay £35+ a month for a phone. It's amazing really, when you think back to the days of dumb phones. We've all been tricked into thinking that carrying around a monkey in out pocket is entirely normal. But pre-iPhone, spending that much on a portable stereo would be very unusual.

Comment

I use my iPhone for hours every day (usually keeping me entertained when I'm somewhere far more boring... er I mean on business) so to me it's worth every penny. The way I see it, you'd spend that on a laptop, only I tend to use this more...

Plus it's only a couple days work for you lot surely?
                      ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Working...
                      X