• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 phones back was an Apple, Last one was an Android, current one is an Android as I felt the iPhone was overpriced based on a comparison of features etc.

Next one will be an Apple, for the simple reason that they own the OS: the KitKat update has totally killed the way I use my phone, & yes they have patched the issues but as it’s a Samsung phone I have to wait for them to update software….
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Show me where I can buy a brand new iPhone with NFC @5 inch screen for £320?

Oh wait.... you cant....
      Show me where you can buy a Nexus 5 with a sensible size screen.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It's a nice phone, but no better than my Google Nexus 5 which has all the features and more, better UI all for £300. Save your money don't give Apple the ridiculous margins they make for a late to market over hyped phone.
        "No wireless. Less space than a nomad. Lame." - Apple releases iPod - Slashdot 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Now you're getting it. I prefer the feel of an iPhone, and I'm prepared to pay the extra for that feel. Stop trying to make out that that is an incorrect decision.
          But it's double the cost!

BTW you fancy buying some aluminium from me? Since it's you I will charge £100 a gram.

Comment

BTW you fancy buying some aluminium from me? Since it's you I will charge £100 a gram.
            Nah, it's probably plastic

Comment

Double the cost of last year's model. Are you new to buying technology? Are you wondering why you can't sell your 486 for £500 when it cost more than double that?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So iPlayer broke with the last update on my nexus 7 months ago, can the BBC be bothered to fix it, no. The last set of 70 quid headphones I bought for my S4 work when they feel like it with respect to hands free/music etc. Also the Samsung bloatware has swallowed 6 gig (hand gestures? Really who uses them?) of the 16gb SYS mem. Am tired of my android experiment now, will be buying a new phone + lappy from apple for 2k plus shortly!

Comment

My iPlayer works perfectly on my Nexus 7?
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I left my MyCo card at home so can't order the iPhone
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I left my MyCo card at home so can't order the iPhone
                      It was minimum 3-4 weeks for a 6 plus when I looked 15 minutes ago.

I think I will wait a few weeks for the macbook air retina and buy both to get over the £2k barrier...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X